actions speak louder than words

A/N Hi guys, I know. I haven’t posted the next chapter, for quite awhile. I never got around to writing and plus I was stuck in a mini writers block. I also felt like I was neglecting my other stories as well. So if i’m not posting chapters for Forgotten Memories I’m posting chapters for one of my others stories. But I am seriously for lack updating. *Bows*  (V_V) I wanted to thanking for all the reviews and votes. I’m really happy that you haven’t given up on the story. I love them all and read them. :) Thank you for everything.

Crashing of memories were swirling around me. It was almost too much to handle. They were the dark memories, I wanted to bury to the ground and forget...Why did I even wanted to remember?

~“Mommy” I cried as she died in my small arms.

~Tala as she sacrificed her immortal life for mine.

~Aida killing herself to save me.

Cowardly I tried to push away from the source of the pain but it was too late. He had me trapped. His long arms like barriers of steel, controlled my source of freedom. Thinking the painful memories of Demonic Father would continue, it stopped.

Little by little there were memories of Cross Academy. Like blowing dust of a text, my memories were becoming clear to read…

Zero Kiyru, he was a close friend of mine. He took care of me…but then...I left him. I had to go away to avenge my mother and sister’s death. When I came back, he wasn’t the same anymore. Too busy with fighting with Kaname Kuran, I was taken from the darkness. He didn’t even notice that they have taken me. Maybe it was because he didn’t care at the time.

And then the worse, the Kiss with him and Yuki, that’s what I saw.  There’s the pain I was waiting for…

Did he even care about me? I mean he went all this way to regain my memories what did he benefit out of it. Curiosity was becoming the best of me. I needed to know.

Falling deeper to his heart, I stumbled upon a large tree with a coffin tangled in thorny vines. Well, this place sure seems welcoming. This place looks like it has been abandoned. Was there anyone here?

“Helloo” I called.  In a blink of an eye, a complete imitation of me was sitting on the black coffin. Was she here the whole time or did I never bother to notice.

“Hey you're me!” I gasped. Do I really look like that? I seriously need to brush my hair more thoroughly. The replica of me only tilted her head.

“Go, you already know the answer” She spoke in soft whisper.

“What do you me-”  A strong pulling sensation occurred as if a rop was tugging me back to reality. My eyes went wide open from the shock. Leaning my head back on the bark of the tree, my head felt a bit tired. At first I wanted to fall back asleep but I had someone breathing down my neck.

“Rin...Do you remember me. Please tell me you do” He said his voice pleading with hope. I gave him a short nod. Going straight after my lips, I immediately pulled wall in between. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t suspecting that.