Unless you don't want him anymore

Hi, so I know, I know. My updating skills suck. But i’m really trying to post a chapter at least once week or twice a week but of course nothing goes as I plan. So bear with me until I get everything set.  Hope you enjoy the chapter, and Hopefully I’l have the next chapter up soon.

Blood...Blood...Blood, it’s probably the only word, I can think of for the rest of my eternal life. The only thing that has meaning to me at this moment...let me rephrase, my everyday moments. Waking up with a firing throat, isn’t the best way to start my day, nor isn’t having a vampire hunter beside you. Glaring at me with his deep unemotional eyes that can possible be thinking of ways to kill me or be a fat pervert. None of that has been decided. All I know at this point is that I need Blood and I need it fast. The only problem is, I can’t get it from him.

“Rin...Please...Drink my blood” Zero said biting his wrist oozing blood. What’s with him constantly wanting me to drink his blood? For all I know it could be poison, even though the fragrance is so damn...so...damn tempting.

“No.” I shook my head. I can’t trust him. I hardly even know him at all. And to top it all of he never gave me a reason to trust him.

“Rin, if you don’t drink my blood, you’ll fall to a level E. So for Goodness sake DRINK MY DAMN BLOOD” He shouted. The fact the he yelled at me made me feel a bit intimidated.

“Why are you trying to help me? You hate vampires. You can just kill me and get it over with. Save you the time. So Please Go ahead. Pull the trigger.” I retorted pointing at the gun he had in his left pocket. Dead silence filled the room like invisible darkness. It wasn’t the awkward silence, weird nor the serious since this one has a name of its own. Dark.

“I’m waiting Hunter. Either you pull the trigger or you’re going to give me reason why you aren’t shooting me because you didn’t give a seconds thought when it was some other vampire” I sneered. He didn’t move except his eyes shifting away from mine. I don’t like this. For  the few days I known him, he usually stared directly at me. What’s going on with him now? What’s changed?!

“Rin...You don’t understand, now. But once you drink my blood. Everything will be clear.” He said finally giving me a small glance.

“Fine...I will” I whispered loudly for him to hear. Crawling toward him the edge of the bed, my eyes bloodshot. The blood of temptation was at the tips of my tongue. Before my tongue could even lick the knowledge that bestowed inside his heart. The door opened. There she stood in her fancy branded dress, her long wavy blond hair.

“Rin. Stop.” Sara ordered. No choice but to follow my master’s command, I stepped away from him feeling empty.

“Yes, Sara” I said with no meaning in those words.

“I was wondering where you’ve been. I fear without me, you ended up this in state. Come Rin, I’ll make everything better” She smiled evilly  extending her hand out to reach for me. I was being dragged back to the pits of hell once more. Zero grasped my hand pulling me down with him.

“She’s not going anywhere with you” He growled. Why is he being so persistent? Better question why does he care so much? Shaking the constant question that jumbled in my head, I had to leave him. I didn’t have time to figure out why he’s doing this even if it for some reason pains me.

“Zero. Let. Me. Go.” I stated. He vigorously shook his head no.

“I can’t. I can’t let you go, again. No matter how many times you told me to let you go. I just couldn’t. Why can’t you just let me be by your side...Even if its just a little” He ended.

“I’m sorry for the trouble I caused you  Today and the past...even though I can’t quite remember it. But If I don’t go with her now, you and I both know I would turn into a level E. ”I said not realizing that I wanted to cry. Yes, it’s kind of weird, to cry especially when I was going on and on about hating him. Maybe I’m just bi-polar like my master.

“Rin, your thirst is going to get worse. Now we must get going” Sara sighed already completely annoyed with all of this.

“I’m going to get you back, Rin” He gritted promising something he can’t accomplish. I was already in too deep in Sara’s clutches and the only way for me to escape is me. So in the end, I was by Sara’s side once again. Whatever evil schemes she ends up doing, I would be to blame as well.

                                                                                          ~XXX~

With Sara’s blood keeping me sane, I really had no choice but to be grateful even though it mixes my emotions terribly. Sara had brought her slaves from the academy with her and some were not please to meet me. Believe it or not some of the slaves that Sara create are really really attached to her. They see her as an immortal goddess, as I see her as she-devil.  But i guess have there opinions...

Takuma was glad to see me, welcoming with a big hug. His hugs always felt so warm like rainbow and sunshines. “Kiyru-san I wish I could send Yuki my thanks and also some words. I will keep a look out here... so please help me out?” Takuma said still holding me tightly. I can just feel Zero’s burning eyes.  Not saying a word, Zero left.

“I better go retrieve my things in Rima’s room” I sighed escaping from Takuma’s hug. While I was feeding of from Sara, she ordered me to share a room with her. I didn’t have say in anything at this moment, not when I was so vulnerable.

On my way to my partner’s room, I felt someone following behind me. Quickly turning to face the person who was stalking me, it wasn’t who I expected. Maria Kurenai. She always seemed like a weird girl to me.

“What do you want?” I questioned. Its not everyday that I have Maria stalking.

“I see that you and Zero can’t talk like before.” She stated.

“What do you mean like before?” I said quirking an eyebrow. I didn’t know that we talked nicely at all with each other at all.

“Nevermind that. Why do you push him away” She asked filling me with irritation. Coming nor more than inches to my face, she lowered her head to my ear.

Unless...you don’t want him anymore? “Zero-kun. I shall snatch him away...” She whispered wearing an evil grin.  

~

So Yes Maria is douche...I SAID IT!  Am I the only one who thinks that?? -.-

Vote

Or

Review