Um...I'm a werewolf

A/N YESS, I’m getting out my small writers block finally! I really hope you guys like the chapter.Oh, I noticed some of you guys are wondering when Rin’s going to remember Zero. Well not for while. I’m not going to let her all of suddenly remember because the sequel would end too soon if that happened. Rin’s gotta go through lots of things before she remembers anyone. She would occasionally feels special toward to the people she known from the past but that’s about it. That’s all I’m going to reveal, sorry guys. :-)

~Um...I’m a werewolf

So I have come to the conclusion that I was never going to leave this prison room, ever again. I have made only few friends in my prison cell. I would like to introduce you, Mr. Chip, Mrs Penny, and last but not least Mr. Napkin!!!! Sure they weren’t as real as the next person like...um what’s his name...its on the tip of my tongue. OOOH Okay, I remember,Aido! He was the only prison roommate I had  that somehow suspiciously  knew my name. To make things worse, he was already set free from prison!! I bet he received a phone call!! Now I think its very sexist that he had someone to take him out while i’m still stuck in this hell hole. They don’t even bother to give me food, sure they gave me tablets on the hour, but every once and damn while i’d like some human food. I’m not some blood thirsty machine that survives on popping tablets. Who they think I am? A pill popper!

“Mr. Napkin what i’m going to do. I can’t live like this. I feel like I’m going insane!” I whined to my counselor. Mr. napkin laid, white and soft, unmoving. I picked  him up and wipe my fake tears.

“Thanks Mr. Napkin for lending me your shoulder” I said hugging my only friend. I can feel Mrs. Penny narrowing her non-existing eyes at me.

“It’s not what it looks like, Mrs penny!” I cried. I can already feel the hate aurora fuming out from her.

“NO MRS. PENNY, nothing happened between me and MR. Napkin!...NO don’t kick, Mr. Napkin from the house!!”

Oh the shame, I just cause someone a broken home! What would the neighbors think!  I can just see Mr. Chip giving me judgmental stares. Cowering in the corner, in utter shame, the door opened. It was the psycho path with the chainsaw. Is this my punishment for committing adultery?

Pushing, chip, napkin and penny behind me, I received an odd stare from the hunter. He let an exasperated sigh as he towered me over.

“Are you going to be cooperative and answer our questions about your pureblood Sara” He asked.

“I PLEAD THE 6th!!!” I shouted.

“Thought so” He sighed. Swiftly and fast handcuffs appeared on my wrist. I pushed the hand cuffs further up as he tighten them. Why you may ask, well you find out soon ;) There was a loop on the handcuffs that a string of shakles connected with. He roughly tugged on the chain, dragging me out the room.

Once we were out the prison room, I put my plans into action. This is how it started, having the handcuffs tighten above higher on my wrist, I wiggled them down. Now since they weren’t tighten on my wrist, the handcuffs were much looser. Now all need to do was slip my hands from the handcuffs.