It was Me and Him

A/N Trying to update as fast I can. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter though. I'm loving the Reviews. Inspires me to post my chapters. :)

Life… Sucks. It’s as simple as that. I can’t even comprehend how piss I am. I’m enslaved once more to Sara, right where I started. Its as though I’m going back in circles. Never stopping, never finding an ounce of happiness to heal my wounds. To put the rotten cherry on top of my fat free melted sunday, Maria is going to snatch Zero away. Now here’s my problem with this whole scenario, I’m jealous. Yes, I hate to admit and it feels like sour lumps of rotten pickles down my throat. I’m jealous when I know I shouldn’t be jealous because he was never mine to begin with. Another thing is I mention multiple times that I hated that hunter with his cruel and perverted personality. So it would be hypocritical of me to start a bitch fit at Maria when she’s right…

I did let him go as if i didn’t want him. But the truth to the matter of all this is, is that I do want him. I want him really bad. The sad story is I can't have him because I have a chain around my neck yielding me from him.

Okay...I need cool down. Taking stroll outside maybe that’ll keep me of the Zero train. It’s been eating at me. I know the day class is out but drinking from the pureblood helped quench my thirst a bit. Although I heard somewhere that if you drink from a person you're deeply in love with, you’ll only hunger for there blood alone. I don’t know if thats true or not but it could be true.

Outside of the school, the sun shining on my cheeks never felt so good on a vampire. The whole thing about vampires hating the sun was one big joke. Sure those who were born into being a vampire aren’t use to it but if you're like me and are outside constantly then the sun is no biggie. Cross Academy had small forest behind the school. Wanting to explore and have a sense of peace I walked to that direction.

The smell of pine trees grown more as I went deeper into the woods. Beams of sunlight would shoot from the branches often. This place felt so comfortable so familiar…

Stumbling on pile dirt, I fell face first. Yup...This is a cruddy day. It couldn’t get any worse than this can't it? Spitting out the leftover grass that fell in my mouth from the fall, I lifted myself cooly. Why is there pile dirt right where I am walking?! Seriously, whatever squirrel was trying to hide their stash of nuts need to be somewhere away from the trail like Mother Nature intended.

“I wonder how many nuts did this stupid squirrel…I should move them to piss him off!” I muttered to myself. Kicking the dirt off with my boots, it came clear that there was no nuts under the ground. Once my boot hit something hard and fluff, I jumped back. Regaining my courage I slid some of the dirt off, revealing an animal.

“It’s a grave” I whispered. The body was already decaying. Who’s dog is this? It couldn’t be anyone from the night class, thats one thing I’m pretty right about. Day class? Possible. A red collar was still remaining on his black and white fur. Like I thought the tag was there, carved in silver spelling Hatchi.

“Hatchi” I read again. Those words feel funny when I say it. Hatchi...Hatchi...Hatchi, I repeated in my mind. Nothing was coming, memories or thoughts. But this name was itching on the side of my brain.