~for pea-sakes I dont even know your name

A/N: So not much to say but i may be stumbling in writers block, for this fanfiction: Don't worry I won't stop writing, I'm going to do my best to write at least once a week. So instead of taking a break from writing, i'm going to. For the first time write my own (non fanfiction) story. Now I'm not going to be very focus on my first own (non-fanfiction) story, it probably be very horrible but, i'm going to write it because it usually helps me get of writers block. I'm not going to force you to check it. I'm just lettin you know what's up :) Question: Does anyone have methods how to get out of writers block? Just askin.

Also! Thank you to any of you guys that vote for Unearsable Memories on the VKwattyaward;) means alot. I'm hoping on the others that win is truths of silvers :D She makes amazing VK fanfictions. Okay i'm done with this long author note...heh..sorry for the long talk.

~For pea-sakes i don't even know your name!

How did I ever gotten myself in this position? In my past time did I ever kill someone to deserve this horrible Karma. Maybe... maybe i was monster that didn't care for human life. No, wow, I can't even manage to believe my own lies. I didn't deserve this, but why was I taking this crap. Was I ever like this? Letting a person walk all over me? I don't know. I wish I knew who i was in my past time but yet...I'm so afraid. What if i don't like what I see? What if I found out that my parents really did abandon me. I don't think i can't handle the disappointment. I rather not know than be hopeful that they loved me in my own oblivious mind.

On the other hand, i'm not sure i can take this abuse any longer. It has to stop. I may not know so much about myself but I do know that somewhere in my heart i wasn't someone who let anyone stomp over me. Sara...her name came like acid in my mouth. Someone needs to stop her. The way she goes on her on will, killing without a single thought, is an animal that needs to be put down. So what should I do...kill her? A bloody smile came across my face. Yes, that sounds like a good idea but i'm not that stupid. She's a pureblood; I'm her slave, nothing more...

I slowly got up from the ground where the pureblood left me. She would be waiting for me in the mansion. My enslaved mind and body was disgustingly eagered to go find its master but I stood my ground and waited for my soul to take control...at least for a little while. Until i can think of a plan how to be free..

Once i had control, crawled out from under the bridge and went up the sidewalk; instead of going back to the mansion, i'm going to take a nice stroll. On second thought the stroll wasn't so nice. I barely could stand up like a normal person. My stomach was begging to crouch down on the ground and rest. C'mon, I thought vampires could heal quicker than this I groaned to myself. Yeah, unless I had good supply of blood in the body which was nearly all gone from the beating.

Okay, Rin, One foot after another. You can do this!! Its like the first time you walk...wait...i can't even remember my own baby steps...Forget this, i look like a stupid penguin waddling around. I made it to the next block and it was the cemetary...Well isn't this convenient, i can pick out my grave spot. I walked in the dark, gothic cemetery already feeling the chills run down my back. I may be a vampire but that doesn't mean i find, bats, cemeteries, dead bodies, coffins comforting. If any of you stereotypes thinks that is a vampire favorite hobbie, well you greatly mistaken.

I made my way through the the tombstones; it was all so creepy. Can you believe people actually come to visit these dead bodies? Don't they know they are not here anymore, their dead. Like right now there is women in a yellow & white polka dotted dress. Doesn't she know that it's way too cold for her to be wearing that. She casually sat on the tombstone as if she was waiting for someone. She looked sad and lonely...maybe she would like some company...

When I reached her, she looked up with a shining smile. Her feet covered the name of the tombstone as she stood in front of it.

"It's good to see you!!" I was going to introduce myself with a formal handshake but this women dived into a hug! I couldn't feel her touch at all. It was as if she wasn't hugging me but from the looks of it she was trying to. Let me just say beforehand I never met this dylessional women in my life.