Restoring the broken rose part 1

A/N LATe merry Christmas Sorry. Any who I got good news I'm Nearly done with Forgotten Memories, I'm hoping to have written the Epilogue by tomorrow. I'm superduper excited!!! :D And like The first Book similar to the ending is going to be in two parts maybe 3 if I have to :D

Kuran was wrapped around a black cloak and as always he knew how to make a weird mysterious entrance. Before me, Yuki or even Zero could catch him, he vanished before our eyes. In seconds we figured he would be over at Isaya's place. We dashed across the ballroom floor dropping our masks. As I tried to play over in my head what could Kaname possibly want out of this? Why kill all the purebloods? I don't understand. Is this all just to save Yuki? Is this even about Yuki anymore?

As we scrambled pass the vampires, we came to a stop by Shiki and Rima. They too wore cloaks similar to Kuran. I clenched my teeth, already knowing they were siding with him.

"They're in the middle of doing business so" Shiki started in cool uncaring tone

"We are unable to let-" I easily pushed Rima out the way. I was already getting irritated with people constantly blocking our way to get to Kaname and I was pretty sure Yuki felt the same. Kaname stood by the window already planning to escape.

"HOLD UP. YOU SNEAKING BASTARD" I yelled coming in small huffs. This at least had got his attention for a split moment. And then faster than bullets, Shiki, Rima, and Takuma passed by us.

"We're done. Come, Shiki, Rima" Takuma said as they escaped out the window with Kuran. Yuki tried to catch them before they went out the window but as always they slipped away.

"They got away again" I said a bit pissed off. I didn't bother to look at the window like Yuki and Zero. I didn't see a point to look out and see if they might still be out there; instead I sat on the floor leaning against the wall.

"While he is seriously focusing on escaping, it is next to impossible to stop him" Zero said. I silently nodded. Kuran wasn't going to let us catch him; he made that perfectly clear

"Yes It really is so... It's exactly as you say" Yuki said with touch of sadness in her tone. I felt like a I failed her as weird as it sounds. I couldn't figure out things quickly like I've use to. I couldn't help Yuki like I've use to. Everything has changed. I may have Zero back and our relationship restored but what about Yuki? What's going to happen to her with Kaname? Are they ever going to get back together again?

"Lets head back and get better prepared for next time" Yuki said suddenly. Zero agreed and I just wanted to get this dress off and wear something comfortable. I stood up from the ground ready to leave. When we began to head out the mansion, I couldn't shake off the disappointed look Yuki had.

                              ~XXX~

We were back at the hunter association or what was once Cross Academy. I headed straight to my old room and started to change. I didn't feel like showering yet, maybe until I go to sleep. My feet were sore from walking so damn much and there going to hurt even more once we go look for Kaname again... Kaname

I decided to lay on the bed, and analyze everything I know or at least everything I use to know. Kuran's concerns and motives were for Yuki's protection. Yet, Kaname said something about "Succeeding her?" during Sara's death. Maybe there's a chance this doesn't have anything to do with Yuki. Maybe it's between him and whoever "her" is. And then the way he look at the parent, it was like...

"Rin are you prepared" Yuki knocked. I put the theories I had in the back of mind for now. I opened the door for her tiredly .

"Yeah, I'm ready. Let me just put my shoes back on" I said kneeling on the floor to grab the one shoe that always seems to find its way underneath the bed.

"It's fine. Zero's still in the shower so we can rest a little longer" She said her voice still neutral and awkwardly natural. Is this how Yuki's going to be all the time?

" Hey Rin, I was wondering..."

"Yeah?" I said slipping on my old tennis shoes. I was eventually going to have to buy some new ones. They were completely worn out and I think the cheap fabric is going to fall apart as well.

"If I was human, would things be easier between you and Zero in the beginning? If we were all normal human beings. How would things turn out to be?" She questioned. I stood silent not really sure where she was getting at and I didn't like it.

"If we were all just normal human beings, would we be friends? You or Zero wouldn't have stay back a year so you'd be a year ahead I guess. But you guys definitely wouldn't have gone along with Kaname-sama. You and Zero would have gotten together from the moment you saw each other. You wouldn't have been in so much pain, you wouldn't have to sacrificed so much..."

"Yuki stop. None of that would have happen. We would have never met. Zero and I wouldn't have any relation nor me and you." I stated.

Yuki chuckled sadly " Yeah...that's what Zero said"

"Wait, when did you talk to Zero. I thought he was still in the sho-" Yuki cut me off as she pushed me hard to the ground. Once she had her hand on my forehead, I immediately knew what she was going to do.

"NO! I won't let you take my memories from me" I cried trying to kick her off of me. When Sara took my memories from me it was the worst feeling I have ever had. There was a huge emptiness inside of me that I couldn't figure out. It was then I began to feel weak and flashes of Yuki were slipping away.

"Please, Yuki don't go! Don't leave, you're the only sister I have left" I said feeling tears drop gently onto my cheek.

"I'm sorry Rin but I have to or I'll won't be able to go" She said her voice beginning to crack. I was losing everything again. My memories were being taken and it was by someone who I thought would never do. Yuki why?

All the moments we had together are gone...

They are lost in the dark both good and bad

♢♢♢

My body feels weird and sore. I can't seem to remember what I was suppose to be doing. I opened my eyes slightly to find chocolate brown eyes staring at me. She had short chop brunette hair and a sweet annoying smile.

"Are you okay Mrs. Kiryu" She smiled. A pureblood was asking if I was okay? Who the hell is she? Is she going to kill me?

"Get away from my wife. And Disappear. " Zero growled his gun already to the back of the pureblood's head. She didn't seem frighten, in fact she expected it.

"Okay" was all she said and left the room. Once she left, my head was pounding. This pureblood is different. She didn't seem at all like Sara...

"What a weirdo" I thought.

"Yeah she was a bit strange" He said sitting on the side of the bed. Zero quickly found himself wrapping himself around me. He had his hands lowering and lowering...

"Pervert" I said automatically. He wore a sly smirk on his damn handsome face. Zero never made things easier for me. He has an innocent and cold expression towards everyone but no one knows what goes on in that head of his except me.

"You call him a pervert but yet I don't see you stopping him" Kaito suddenly said causing the cursed redness to flow up to my face.

"And Also aren't you suppose to wait to do it after the wed-"

"That's it I'm going to kill you" I sneered ready to cut his tongue and body into bits. Zero held me back his long arm around my waist. He lifted me up effortlessly carrying me like some luggage.

"C'mon let's get going, we have a job to do" Kaito said impatiently. I rolled my eyes at him. When he gets into his job, he's irritated constantly.

♡ I hope whoever is still  reading forgotten  memories enjoys it :)