The new girl

I let go of Charlie's hands and open the door to find La Reid walk in. I hug him and he hugs back warmly.

"Your missing the party" he says smiling down at me as I shrug "Charlie and I just wanted to talk about how we could further the promotion of Marvin Gaye" I lied. "Great to see you two so enthusiastic" Charlie smiles as nods at him. "Though Meghan I want you to go and enjoy the party, business can come later" he showed me the door and I walked out. Great now Charlie hadn't told me what he was going to say. I looked back to see them leaving the room laughing.

I bumped into Selena Gomez.
"I am so sorry" I said all flushed "no nothing to worry about it's your party" she smiled back. "So where is Charlie?" She said looking around. "Why do you want to know" I said feeling a little funny. "Look I just want to say congrats and talk to him it is rather important". My stomach turned.

"Well sorry but I don't know where he is" I said and walked away.

How dare she come in here uninvited asking for him unless she was invited!

The party had ended and I was sitting in a corner smiling at my phone while I went through post my beautiful megatronz had done for me. They were always there for me.

I was waiting for Charlie as he was meant to take me home.

I scrolled trough Instagram until I saw a post from Charlie. It was him and Selena. I felt faint.

Had he left me behind.

I was sure it was just a mistake.