Trouble with you!

A/N:
Before I even start I just want to take a moment to Thankyou all. Your all so beautiful and supportive. Hope you enjoy this final chapter! Xx

I need to find him, I haven't been with him for too long and not feeling his arms around my waist makes me want to bang my head against a wall. I finally realised I love him. I just hope he feels the same. I walk down the stairs and find JoJo and Ryan cuddling while watching 50 First dates. "Guys I am going out don't hold up" "ok bye Meggie have fun" JoJo smiled "and be safe" Ry added. I turned on the ignition of my car and buckled my seat belt feeling a sudden zoo in my stomach, "I didn't know that I was starving until I tasted you" Charles fucking Otto Puth!

I speed down the street determined to find him. I pull up in his driveway and all of a sudden feel sick to my stomach.

Charlie's POV:
I hear a loud sound most likely a car pull up into my driveway and I go to  check it out. Then I see her the angel fallen from heaven, my baby, my Meghan. She stands there starring at me not sure of what to say. I walk over to her but she takes a few steps back. We just stare at each other for a while uncertain on making a move. Then she runs into my arms and sobs on my shoulder. Not going to lie but I missed this. "Meghan calm down tell me what's wrong" she wouldn't stop. I carried her into the house bridal style and sat her on the couch, she still hadn't let go. She looked up at me and I wiped the tears from her puffed out cheeks with my thumb. "I know what will make you feel better.,........ Pizza!" She smirked and I stood up and called the pizza place. "Cheese right" she nodded "you haven't changed". After I ordered the pizza I sat down next to her. "Charlie" "yeah" she hesitated to continue so I smiled at her generally to make her feel welcome. "What happened to us, we were untouchable" she whispered "I don't know Meggie" "I want what we had but I don't know if we are the same anymore" "I have changed meggles and so have you but that doesn't mean we any be together, I just hope you can still love me and the guy I have become". "That's the Trouble With You Char I love you" she sighed. "I love you too".

A/N:
OMG that's a wrap! That was the last chapter and to be completely honest even though I am crying (😂😭) I am glad it's over because See You Again (the sequel) is going to be ten times better. I love you all. This book is at 2k reads and that is all thanks to you. I thought nobody would read it but together we accomplished great things with this book. I love you all. Stay strong and I can't wait to "See You Again"

Love Maddy xx