Secrets and lies

I lay in my bed thinking about what Justin had said. He did have a point.

My phone rang from Charlie and I answered

M: hey babe

C: hi gorgeous I am coming over in five

M: ok love you

C: love you.

Five minutes later......

I started to walk to the door because I heard Charlie's car pull up. I was shocked when he came running up the stairs to my room slamming me against the wall, kissing me.

"Hey" I smiled trough his lips on mine.
He grabbed my leg and pulled it up. Sliding his tongue down my throat. He grabbed my ass as I put my hands through his hair.

We were still making out as I pushed him onto the bed and started undoing his shirt. His phone beeped.

"Who's that?" I asked trough the kisses "nobody" he said. So I ignored it and started undoing his pants. Then it kept going off.

I grabbed the phone out of his pocket and he tried to grab it off me but I pushed him away.

Selena ❤️-just now
Hey babe what you doing

Selena❤️-just now
Are you wanting me cause I want you!

Selena❤️- 1 min ago
Hey bby I am free come over cause I want you 😍😘

I slammed his phone on the bed and looked down trying to hide the tears in my eyes.

"Get out" I whispered "Meghan please" "GET OUT!" I yelled throwing his clothes at him.

I looked at him getting into his car through my window and he looked back at me just like they did in movies.

I started to cry and walked off. Then I heard him drive off.

I couldn't stop crying the whole night.