Private gone Viral

For the rest of the day I watched JoJo and Ryan. They defiantly had a connection just didn't want to show it.

"Ry Ry" I said gesturing him over. He ran to me confused. "Yes Meg" I looked over at JoJo and Ryan followed my eyes, JoJo suddenly looked away.
"Hhhmmm" "Meghan tell me" he whined. "You have a thing for JoJo" I smirked "what no I don't" his face went velvet red. "You should ask her out I wouldn't care" I pinched his arm. "Nah" he shook his head and I sighed. "Well I guess I will just find her a boyfriend I do have a long list" I teased. "What, no stop" he hesitated. "Meghan I don't interfere with you and Charlie" his statement all of a sudden made me feelmy face gush pink. "What, how, huh" I couldn't speak how did he know about me and Charlie I had only ever told JoJo I kinda has a thing for him but I had never told anyone we were a couple. "Ry how did you" I was interrupted by him. "Meghan you aren't very good at hiding your meant to be secret relationship" he said winking. "But I, look Ryan me and Charlie aren't going out" my voice was raised and I felt everyone starring at me including Charlie, his eyes deep and sad. Ryan just looked at me in disbelief.

I felt my eyes flood with tears but I choked them back.

Everyone went back to what they were doing and I saw in the corner of my eye Charlie leave the room.

What had I done?