When were we even a thing?

"You look gorgeous" a petite pretty blonde says walking into my dressing room. "Emmy" I squeal as we hug. "How are you girl?" I play with a strand of her hair. "I am great, quit it" she laughs pushing my hand away. "And you" "oh I am fine, I mean there is a really just a lot to do in a tight time frame" sigh. She nods. "Hey Meggie, I got your milkshake" JoJo says walking in. "Emmy right, I have heard a lot about you" Emmy nods and glances at me. "All good things pretty all good things" JoJo adds. "Oh sorry I am JoJo" "nice to meet you, I am kinda shocked Meghan didn't tell me about you" she says and both of them give me a look. "Well there isn't much to say" I joke. "Well then maybe I won't give you your milkshake" JoJo teases. Then I snatch it a take a huge glug. We all laugh. "So tell me what's been going on" JoJo and Emmy both stare at me wanting an answer to Emmy's comment. I just look down. "Meggie are you having boy issues?" I look up at Emmy and nod. "Who is he?"

"Fuck Meghan we need to talk" Charlie shouts storming in. "wtf Charlie" "oh I thought you were alone" Emmy and JoJo laugh at him. "We will leave" JoJo says grabbing Emmy's hand. Then Emmy whispers in my ear "he is a keeper" and they leave. I stare down at my milkshake playing with my straw so I can avoid eye contact with him. "I am sorry" Charlie stutters. I just shrug at him. "Look Meghan if we wanna perform well tonight we need to make up" "we are only singing it's not like we are dancing together like we are in love" "well" he says but I interrupt him "and so then why was it such a huge emergency to talk to me?" "Well your manger had just reminded me about the kiss we have to do and I freaked" "oh the kiss" I look up at him and my eyes swell with tears. "You know what let's just do it" his eyes widen at me. "Then afterwards we tell the world the truth" Charlie starred at me in shock "what truth?" "That we are just friends because that's what we are" I state and a tear loosely falls down my cheek. "Meghan........I.........huh.....Meg please" he chokes on his breathe. "Char I think it's best you leave, I need to complete getting ready" I say taking my dressing gown off and showing my dress underneath. "Meghan you look gorgeous" I sigh "thankyou char your really sweet even though I was a bitch to you" he looks done "so are we over?" "When were we even a thing?" He sheds a tear at me and my heart shatters.