Confession

I lay in bed wondering what Charlie was doing. I couldn't trust him after last night. He hadn't even called me to see if I got home safely.

I decided to go for a walk.

It was a really nice day and I was enjoying my walk until she passed me.

"Hi Meghan" Selena smiled "oh hello" I said sarcastically. She looked me up and down. "How did you get home last night?" I asked her "why do you wanna know?" "Well I am just trying to make conversation" "well if you must know Charlie took me home" she smiled. I felt all the warmth from the day go cold inside my body and my face turn pale. She looked at me like I had seen a ghost.

"Wait" I said feeling normal. "You mean to say Charlie took you home when he was meant to take me home and I was left there with no way home?" "I guess so" she smiled "but don't take it offensively Charlie thought it would be fun to hang out with me and he probably just forgot you".

"You bitch" I screamed pushing her "Charlie would never forget me!"

"Meghan what are you doing?" I heard a voice behind me that I knew to well. I turned around and shook my head at him with a tear running down my face.

I walked up to him and whispered "I thought you actually cared about me" and I walked off giving him the cold shoulder.

I walked off wiping the tears from my eyes when I ran into Justin Bieber. I was a pretty big fan and I had always wanted to work with him.

"Hey your Meghan Trainor right?" He sad smiling at me "yeah and your Justin" I smiled back.

We were speaking for ages and at one point I saw Charlie and Selena watching us in the corner of my eye.  Then I remembered Justin and Selena had history.