Rather be in Trouble with you

After rehearsal I ran out to try and find Char. I couldn't see him anywhere.

Then I heard a voice. I walked around the corner of the building to see Charlie on the phone, laughing. It made me feel happy to see him smile.

"Sel that sounds great, we need to catch up because I have been meaning to tell you something"
My smile instantly fadded. He turned around and saw me. "I have to go Sel talk to you soon".
"Hey Meghan" he says looking down. "Great, your ok" I said sarcastically turning around and leaving. I felt his hand grab my wrist as he pulled me close and held my waist. Then he whispered in me ear "for a good looking, talented beauty your sure clueless when it comes to relationships". Then I let out a huge breathe. He turned me around and looked me in the eyes as a year rolled down my cheek. He wiped it away with his finger. "Meghan I don't know what to do with you he said smiling and through my list breathe a smile formed around my lips. I hugged him so tight. "I am so sorry Charlie I was only trying to protect you" I said referring to when I was talking to Ryan. "I know, I just hate how our relationship is a secret and we have to hide it like that". "It shouldn't have to be" I said leaning in to kiss him. "Get a room" a voice said and instantly I knew it was Ryan. I turned to look at him holding JoJo's hand and instantly they let go. "Guys stop trying to hide your feelings for each other" I said. "What about you and Charlie" JoJo argued pointing at him. "Look JoJo meghan and I are different we don't have the private life you two have" and with Charlie's comment JoJo sighed. "Guys lets all grab dinner together and cut loose for once" I said breaking the tension. With that they agreed and we left not noticing that we hadn't told anyone where we were going.