Fancy dinners with you

I started pacing around my room. I wouldn't stop calling her until she answered. I had already called her 57 times and it was only half an hour ago.

"Meghan pick up" I yelled throwing my phone on the ground. I was so frustrated at myself for letting Selena do this to our relationship!

I heard a knock at the door and ran to it hoping it was meghan.

"Hey babe" Selena said letting herself in. "Hey" "what's wrong Charlie?" "Don't call me babe ok I don't need that from you we are just friends" I said really annoyed. "Oh hush Charlie you don't want to hurt my feelings"!

Right now I do I thought to myself.

"Now you look tense, let me take you out for a "friendly" dinner" she said making the friends part clear.

"Ok" I sighed. "Good now go have a shower and clean yourself up" she said directing me to the bathroom.

I had a shower hoping I was in there long enough for her to leave but when I got out she was on the couch watching t.v.

We went out to a restaurant for dinner.

Meghan's Pov:
I told Justin Bieber what had happened and he decided to take me out for a nice evening with no worries. We decided to go to some fancy restaurant near Charlie's collage. It was private and quiet so we didn't need to worry about fans. We were seated in our tables.

From the table across from us I heard laughter. I looked up and saw Selena laughing but I couldn't really work out who she with. Justin saw me cringe and looked over to where my eyes were looking. "Don't worry about her, you are here to forget about her tonight" he said and I was fine until I heard her say..... "Justin, Meghan come sit over here Charlie and I have spare seats" as soon as she said Charlie my fake smile left my face. We walked over and I sat next to her while Justin sat next to Charlie. It was really awkward. Justin and Selena were laughing like old friends but I couldn't even look at Charlie.

Justin's Pov:
It was so great to be able to spend time with Selena again. I missed her so much. I looked over at Meghan and saw her barley touching her meal.

"Meghan just because it isn't pizza doesn't mean it's bad" I said joking she only half smiled at me. "Go one Meghan you don't want to starve yourself I mean your the girl who is all about that bass" Selena said harmlessly and immediately Meghan looked like she could murder her.

Meghan's Pov:
"Fuck you" I yelled at her I couldn't take it anymore. "Why are you such a bitch to me?" "Why are you trying to ruin my relationship with Charlie, what do you want from me?" I said slamming down my fork and stomping out.

Charlie's Pov:
Selena was clearly shocked. "I will go after her" I said stepping in.

I walked out to the car park and started talking to Meghan who just kept walking. "Meghan stop" "go away" she yelled. "Meghan please stop" she just kept going. "I don't want you in my life, I already get enough hate being a bit more curved then all the other singers I don't need you to add to the drama pulling down my self esteem". "Meghan please" I said pulling her around. She had clearly been crying. "Can we just be who we used to be and talk?" She nodded at me.

"Meghan what is going on?" "It's just we are meant to perform  together and I feel we have lost our connection and Selena is just" she hesitated "never mind her". I pulled her close and kissed her.

"Meghan we haven't lost our connection" she smiled a bit "I love you to much for that" she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me. "Now when were you gonna tell me about the performance? I asked and I got a giggle out of her.