I really like you.

"Char can we not practice the ending with everyone watching" I complained "but Meg you and I are going to have to do it in front of thousands" he winked. I giggled. "Yes I know Char Char but I just don't really feel comfortable right now" he nods. "What are you two talking about?" JoJo giggled walking towards us. We both shrugged "nothing much" "oh I see it's a secret" she laughed.

"Hey Ry Ry can you help me?" Ryan came running over. "No Meghan I got it" JoJo said and that's when I noticed that as soon as there hands touched they both blushed and looked away.

I gave JoJo a look and she just shrugged.

Both their faces were bright red. Ryan was rubbing the back of his head whilst looking down. "I have to give this to Kelsey" Ryan said awkwardly walking off. I smirked as all he had was his camera and why on earth would Kelsey want that?
Charlie was called over by his manager so I was left alone to wink and smirk at JoJo.

"Meghan stop it" she blushed "JoJo has a boyfriend" I sang in a childish manner. She pushed me away and we both laughed. "Meghan just drop it" her giggle clearly indicated she had a thing for Ryan. "Whatever" I said giving her a look. "I don't have anything for Ryan" I just laughed at her comment. "No Meghan I seriously don't and if you don't stop it I will tell everyone about you and Mr Puth over there" she indicated to where Charlie was standing and he gave us a wave. I felt my face go deep red.

JoJo just smirked at me. "Fine we have a deal" I giggled. "Now are you and Mr Puth gonna kiss?" She said pinching my arm.  "Huh" "well you need to rehearse it some time soon" I just shrugged at her.

"MTrain come here" Charlie said gesturing me over. "Oh Mr Puth wants you" she giggled as I glared at her. Then she turned me around and pushed me on my way laughing whilst she did so.