Puppies and pouches

Charlie's Pov:
I am so exhausted. For the past week everything in my life turns back to my kiss with Meghan and I hate it because  it hurts not being able to pull her close in an interview, say "it was something like this" and kiss her lips until they were NUMB!

I missed her so much but I knew that if I texted her she would never reply and I would never stop, I would soon become mental.

"Charlie you should go for a walk" Mikaela says opening the curtains, filling the dark room with light and making my eyes burn. "Yeah whatever" "no Charles I mean it" she states grabbing me and pushing me out. "Take Brady, your poor pup wouldn't even know what the outside world looks like" she growls handing Brady and a leash to me.

"Come on buddy" I say to Brady. We walk down to the park where no body really goes and I can always get some peace. I let Brady off the leash and into the dog park for a run. Sitting down on the grass I grab my peace while watching my precious pup play around. Yet of course as always my peace gets interrupted by girls giggling. Not saying I hate my fans I mean I love them but I really would like some peace right now. I try to ignore their giggles.

"Biggie stop" *giggle giggle giggle* they are seriously so annoying and who calls their kid Biggie anyway. "Catch your tail" one of them laugh. "Sel you promised you would show me your best cart wheel" one teases "fine but you have to promise you will do one as well Meggie" I turn to the name of Meggie and not to my surprise I see Meghan. Yet the other girl she is with is Selena. They have been rather close lately ever since Meghan and I said we were just friends.

Sel does a cart wheel and they crack up laughing. "Fine you do one" she laughs and of course Meghan attempts one, they fall into a pit of laughter  and Biggie runs around them like a stray dog chasing a cat which gets Brady excited. The girls look up at him.

"Brady?" Meghan says confused. "Brady, who's that?" "Charlie's pup" Meghan walks over to Brady and for some reason I let her grab him and smuggle him in kisses.

"Hmmm trade?" I say standing up and holding Biggie. She smiles at me. "I think I should have both" she claims. "Hey that's not fair" "fine I will trade if you do a cart wheel" Sel eagerly runs over to the sound of this. I put Biggie down and attempt a cart wheel. Both the girls won't stop laughing. "Haha now I have both dogs, fool" Meghan teases. "I will get you" and we all start to chase each other around the dog park like children with our pups going crazy with excitement. To be honest I missed this!