Selfish heart

I sat on the couch watching pretty little liars but my all I could think about was Justin. He was so cool and a really nice person. He even gave me his number so we could catch up some time and write some hits. Though everything about Justin lead back to Charlie. I hated thinking about him the one who had a selfish heart and didn't care about me anymore.

I heard a knock on the door.

Who could that be both Ryan and Justin were out plus JoJo had plans.

I walked to the door and opened it to see Charlie looking at me nervously. Straight away I looked down. I wanted him to go away and never come back. I looked up at him and tried to shut the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"Meghan I need to talk to you" he said firmly. I wouldn't stop glaring at him.

"Then come in and make yourself at home" I said sternly not leaving his eye.

"So I wanted to talk to you about last night and stuff" my heart froze and then it shattered into a million pieces making me snap. I started yelling at him and he clearly got a fright and backed off. "How dare you leave me for her, just because she is a touch more famous, richer, prettier and thinner then me doesn't mean you can leave me there alone with nobody, how could you do that to me Charlie" I started to cry and he grabbed me in his arms and whispered "I am so sorry Meghan".

I kept crying. "You forgot about, I thought you at least cared enough about me to not leave me there alone and abandoned, friends don't do that to each other" he was clearly shaken by the friend thing. "Charlie I am so over you and Selena I thought I could love you but I can't even acknowledge you as a friend anymore" my whispers were swallowed by tears. I looked up to see him silently crying.

"Meghan, I hate myself for what I did to you" he looked at me and wiped my eyes. "You may not love me anymore but I still do and not in a best friend way Meghan, I truly love you" I looked up and him and before I could stop myself I charged at his lips and kissed him.