No turning back

"Good luck Meggie" Ryan says as I hug Emmy, JoJo and him. I give Charlie a slight smile before taking the stage.

My heart flutters and I start to sing Like I am gonna loose you. The music picks up after I do the chorus instrumentally. I am wearing a black coat that covers my skin tight turtle neck sequinned gold dress. Some of my backup singers join me plus Kelsey then two boys. Suddenly there is a music change and the screen covering Charlie and all my other dances goes up. Charlie begins to sing as I take off my coat and expose the world to my dress.

I seductively walk over to join Charlie and he gives me a cute smile. I start going the choreography that all my dancers are doing.
Before I know it Charlie's lips are attached to mine and the crowd is going wild. I feel his tongue slid in once of twice and we smile through the kiss. Our performance is over and Charlie follows me to my dressing room.

"Give me your phone" I demand putting my hand out. He walks to his dressing room and comes back handing me his phone. "Thanks, password" "22.12.93" my heart stops. "Charlie that's my birthday" "I know" he says looking down. I type it in and the home screen is a photo of us both. I go to Twitter and type in a tweet through his acc saying we are just friends and he is kinda in a relationship he doesn't want to be exposed. "It's all done now" I say handing him back his phone and letting a tear fall down my face. He nods and wipes the tear away with his thumb. "You did great btw" I nod "thanks you were amazing" "nah my voice was shaky because I was nervous about the" he stops "kiss?" He looks away and nods. "I get it Charlie I was too but it looked good I guess and now we don't have to really see each other ever again" he replies with a kiss. I push away. "I am sorry" he states "I can't do this" I say and grab my phone. I walk out.

Charlie's Pov:
Meghan pushed me away, rejected me and left me. I have never felt so hurt. Emmy walks in. She gives me an instant smirk. "That was one hot performance" she giggles.
"Hey why the sad face?" "Nothing" I lie.
I turn on my phone and look at the tweet Meghan posted for me, then I go on Instagram and see a photo Meg tagged me in about a minute ago, I guess she just posted it. The caption states: all about that ass grab though, proud of you Charlie #imsingle.
The photo is of us kissing with my hand tightly grabbed around her ass.
I sigh and Emmy looks over my shoulder. "You really took her in" I look at her "Emmy can I ask you something?" She nods. "How am I meant to fix something if I don't know what I did wrong?" She sighs at me. "Look Charlie you seem like a great guy and all but I know Meghan and if she is acting like this that means there is most likely no way to fix her because she has been broken and will never trust you again" "but I love her" "Charlie I didn't even know you were in her life besides that you two collaborated and Meghan does that all the time with people so I am sorry but I just don't know how I can help you" she sighs. "It's fine" I say and leave.

I walk out the back way to go to the auditorium so I can watch the rest of the night. Then I see Meghan and Sel. They are hugging except Meghan has tears all down her face. "Talk to you soon gorgeous" Sel says entering the auditorium. "Hey Meggie" I say. "Hey" "so what were you and Sel talking about?" "Nothing much just what we had planned for the future in our careers plus how I finally got to see Emmy after so long hence why I was crying and how you two are gonna try and collaborate soon which I think is cool, but just one thing don't break her like you broke me" I nod looking down and gulping. "Bye Char Char" she says kissing my cheek. Then Justin Bieber comes out of nowhere and clearly flirts with her. I feel a jab of jealousy then I remember Meghan hates me and just the thought of that makes me choke on my own breathe.