Rehearsal has commenced

I was so happy Selena and I were back on track. Maybe it was all in my head and really Selena wasn't doing anything wrong.

I walked into the studio to find all my back up dances warming up.

Kelsey ran up to me. "Meghan we have big news" she smiled ear to ear!
"What Kelsey please tell me" I whined.

All the backup dances were smiling at me. "Dani can you please tell me as Kelsey won't" I said starring at Dani who was warming up in an over split. Yet she too just smiled at me.

I then turned to JoJo who seemed to ignore me as I knew she was really bad at keeping secrets. They all laughed at me when I sighed.

"Guys" I whined but I was interrupted by either a dying squirrel or someone trying to sound French.

"Ladies positions". The dancers moved to his command but were still laughing. "Miss Trainor are you not a lady, get in position" he said to me. "Actually I am a lady thank you sir" I turned to see it was Charlie wearing a fake moustache. I giggled at the sight of him.

I still hadn't found out what the news was so I decided to stand there like a child and not co-operate until I knew exactly what was going on.

"What is everyone even rehearsing for?" "The AMA's duh" Dani said cupping her mouth in shock. "What?!"
"Miss Trainor you shall be performing Marvin Gaye with me at the American Music Awards plus Like I'm gonna loose you" Charlie said still with the accent.

My face widened with excitement.

"Now postions" and with Charlie's crappy accent and directions the next hour and a half became a blur.