The Ending.

James' POV

I was just watching the lads play football. I have always had a passion for football. I really wanted to join in but what would they think of me? I'm terrible? An awful player? So, I just sat on the bench, watching some boys doing skills, kicking the ball up in the air without it dropping on the floor. I could do that. It was simple. But somehow, these boys could hardly do it. Maybe 2 or 3 kicks before the ball dropped but I could do at least more than 10.

It was half time. Loads of boys drinking their water and relaxing on the ground. Some weren't even tired, they were still kicking the ball around having free time. I looked to my right and saw a boy moaning that his foot hurt and he couldn't play the second half. The captain was face palming. He was frustrated, I could tell. I watched the dramatic scene of the boy crying out. Then the captain walked over to me, sitting next to me.

"Will you take Adam's place and play?" I was shocked. I didn't think I'd get asked that.

"Um, sure. I don't have a kit though.." I was ashamed.

"No worries. We have spare gear in the changing rooms. Just put on a footie kit." He patted my shoulder, manly, and walked off back onto the field.

I was grateful and extremely excited. I could show off my skills now! I jogged to the changing rooms and searched the entire room for a kit. It didn't take long as I saw a red kit folded up on the bench. I unfolded it and got changed quickly. I couldn't wait for this! I jogged back out and greeted all the boys.

"Okay, this is James and he will be taking Adam's place." The team captain introduced me.

"Are you serious? He can't even kick a ball." Another boy called out. I shot him a smirk. He didn't know I was good and I hope he is outstanded when he sees what I can do.

"Enough of that!" The coach blew his whistle. It made everyone jump.

"Right, James. You're in goal." I walked over to the net and put on some football gloves I was given. I started waving my arms around and exercised till everyone was ready.

"You're also on our team." A lad called out. I nodded and put on my blue bib which I was given. So, blue team.

Everyone got in position and the coach blew the whistle. The yellow team had got the ball and in a flash, the players were zooming to me. This was crazy!

"Robert! Here!" Another team mate called from the yellow them. He passed the ball to the boy and he attempted to shoot. I leaped, it felt so awesome flying in the air, and battered the ball away.

"WELL DONE!" The captain high fived me and we carried on.

After a few goals and our team winning 4-2, it was a penalty kick for the yellow team. I felt so nervous. I gulped down the lump at the back of my throat and got in position. This was nerve wracking. The whistle made a loud sound and the boy taking the kick, used all his strength in the ball, sending it flying towards me. I caught the ball in midair and cheered. Everyone else did.

"YES! GET IN!" I felt so proud.

I also showed them my skills and tricks and believe me, they were breath taken.

"Mate, you're brilliant. I'm going to let you be in our team, but as a subsistute. Adam is absolutely clumsy and this is the first practice match we've won without Adam. Congratulations." The coach and team captain both agreed. Yes!

We all jogged into the changing rooms and got dressed. It was the end and I was exhausted so I decided to sit somewhere peaceful on a bench...

That's how and why I was chosen to play in the football team!
_____________________________________________________________
Daisy's POV

"I'm just going to shower." I mention, running upstairs.

"Hurry back!" James chuckles, walking into the lounge.

I took my clothes off and ran the shower, the cold water hitting my back. It felt like 1 million knives were stabbing me. The water finally heated up and I had a shower. I eventually got out the shower, my curly locks falling past my waist. I dried myself quickly and put a dressing gown on, walking into my room. I locked the door and got dressed. I chose a beautiful, outstanding white dress and one white converses to go with the outfit. James had gave me a necklace before. It was a locket in the shape of a heart. I loved it. What I loved the most was the tiny pictures inside, of me and James. I dried and straightened my long hair and tied the locket around my neck.

As I was walking downstairs, loads of children were screaming. I bent down on the step, so I was the same size as the little kid.

"Hello, Lily." I warmly smiled.

"Hewwo Dwaisy." I laughed at her cuteness and gave her a quick hug.

"Want a bedtime story tonight?" I questioned, playing with her golden locks.

"Yay!" She screamed, running away.

I chuckled lightly and went into the lounge.

"Need a shower?" I asked.

"No, haha. I had a shower in the changing rooms at school." Even if he did, the showers were disgusting. School showers. Yuck. But I guess, boys will be boys.

"Anyway, your dress is gorgeous." The colour pink creeps its way on his face.

"Thanks. Your suit is, um, cute?" I laugh and we head towards the door.

"Where do you think your going?" An adult walks up to us both.

"Out?" I smirk.

"No, Joseph is out there somewhere, you can't go."

"Wait? What? He escaped?" James glared at the staff.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you." I mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell me!" He shouted at me, making me jump.

"Because..um.." I really didn't want to tell him. He probably would of flipped out and did something he would've regretted.

"Why!" His tone got louder.

"You probably would of flipped out!" I harshly spoke, walking away.

"Come back!" He begged, chasing after me.

"Why! What is there to do now!" I crossed my arms, facing him.

"We can go. Follow me." He grabbed onto my wrist, pulling me along the floor bored and into the garden.

I followed him to a fence with had a massive hole in it.

"Now don't get your pretty dress ruined and stained and climb through." He guided me over the muddy flower bed and I climbed through the hole. He finally climbed through and we ran down the street.

"Wait!" I called out.

"I forgot my purse!"

"It doesn't matter. I have money." He smiled, pulling me along the street. This was fun. Running through the cool breeze, my hair waving as I ran. We ended up on a road which led to town.

"Looks like a long walk." He smiled, breathlessly.

"Yeah, it does." I agreed.

He suddenly kneeled down. "Hop on." He grinned. I followed his instructions and got onto his back. We walked, well, he walked down the long road and we finally made it.

"Thank you." I politely smiled, getting off his back.

"No problem."
________________________________________________
Joseph's POV

I looked at Kayleigh's lifeless body. Blood was splattered everywhere. I could see her squished brain and more blood that flowed out. I wanted to be sick. I treaded to the kitchen and got a potato sack. Yes, I was collecting them. It would be handy for dead bodies. I went back to the dungeon and got some gloves on. I then dragged her body into the sack, tied it into a knot and threw it in the corner. I had no plan whatsoever. All I could do is wait till night, so I could load it in my car and drive it somewhere far away.

I walked into the bathroom and washed the gloves in the sink, adding loads of soap. I then got my phone out but I had second thoughts. Should I tell Amy about the body or not? I didn't know what to do. I had to tell her.

I typed her number in and waited for an answer.

"Joe, what is it?" She huffed.

"I killed Kayleigh." Then I ended the call.
_____________________________________________________
Amy's POV

HE DID WHAT?! I was shocked. I kept calling him but he wouldn't answer. What was happening? I screamed in frustration. He left me confused. What should I do? There was only one thing.

'I'm sorry Joe.' I sent him a message. I don't know if he would understand, but I had to apologise.

I got my jacket on and walked out the house, feeling guilty. Why did I take Kayleigh to his house? When he explained the plan, he promised he wouldn't kill her! It was a long walk to my destination. I had a certain time to get there before he escaped and it was too late. I heard police sirens so I knew I was close to my destination.
________________________
Daisy's POV

James and I arrived at McDonald's. We loved the place. James opened the door and I walked in. Loads of staff were taking orders and shouting the orders to the cookers, while the line was very long.

"We should come back or wait." I smiled.

"No, let's go somewhere different. The line will keep building up." He chuckled to myself and took my hand. I gasped. "Don't worry." He calmly warned as we walked out the building.

"Pizza Hut?" James questioned, looking at the shops.

"Sure." I had to agree.

"Great!"

We arrived at Pizza Hut and the line wasn't as long as McDonald's. It was surprising as Pizza Hut was more popular than McDonald's. But now I guess not. We ordered 2 meatball pizzas and sat down.

"Did you see that pizza burger thing? The large pizza and burgers on the crust?" James laughed.

"Yeah, it looks so sickly and disgusting." I mentioned, wanting to puke.

"Oh come on! It doesn't look that bad! You don't even know the taste!"

We started having a debate over the pizza. But finally we stopped and ate our pizza.

"Mmm.." James mumbled in delight. I smiled.

We finished our pizza and James paid the woman.

"I promise I'll pay you back."

"No, no, don't. It's fine." He was against me.

I shrugged and we went out the place, the strong wind hitting us both.
__________________________________________________________
Amy's POV

I walked through the entrance. I was now inside the police station. I went to the reception fast. I didn't want my brother locked up, but he could kill more innocent people!

"I'd like to report a murder!" I hesitated.

The woman pointed to an office and was immediately on her Walkie talkie.

The man opened the door and gave me a very unsuspecting look. It was unusual.

"What?" His deep voice echoed the reception area.

"I'd like to report a murder, please help!" I begged.

He pulled me to this special place where people went. What was going on?

"Now tell me everything, quick!" He demanded.

"Joseph Dale. The one who escaped. He kidnapped a girl called Kayleigh, I don't know her second name and he murdered her. He told me on the phone and you need to arrest him right now before he escapes again!" I explained, shaking.

"Why would he tell you that he murdered someone?"

"I'm his sister." I gulped.

"Ok." He said before running off to get his police men.

"South street, isn't it?" He shouts.

"Yeah!" I felt extremely guilty. I even felt sorry for him. I didn't want this to happen but it was for everyone's safety.
__________________________________________
Joseph's POV

I heard sirens coming down the street. Oh no. Amy might've told the police. I ran into the dungeon and grabbed the body in the sack. I didn't know where to put it! I hesitated. But it was too late. The police smashed the door down for the second time this month. I had payed £100 for a new door!

I instantly dropped the body on the floor and my arms were pulled behind my back by one of the men.

"You are under arrest for the murder and kidnapping of Kayleigh, also escaping prison. You do not have to say anything, but anything you do say may be mentioned in court. Anything you do say, may be given as evidence. Do you understand?"

I gulped and was dragged away out of my house.

__________
A few weeks later
Daisy's POV

A few weeks later, James and I had become so close. We weren't thinking about relationships though because he was a lot older than me. I had been performing in theatres and one of the families in the audience had wanted to adopt. They adopted me and now I don't have to liv in that orphanage anymore! I'm not an orphan anymore and I'm glad. James was adopted by my adoption family's friends. They were neighbours. They also decided to make their house and our house 1, so it was like a mansion. I loved it. Everything went very well.

I also found out about Kayleigh's death and was very depressed for days. I attended her funeral with James and our families and friends. Even Amy and her brother Toby attended. And Joe? Well he had been sentenced to prison for 20 years. I loved every single moment of him being on the news.

I even met my mum and it was awkward. She had changed a lot. She looked gorgeous and no one knew we met. Only James.

And I'm guessing, you're wondering who my long lost brother is? I'd hate to say this, but my brother was Joseph all along.

I loved this year, apart from the kidnapping and hell. Even finding out my own brother was Joseph! Joseph doesn't know, but I do and I'm going to stay well away from him. That also made Amy my half sister and were like BestFriends.

I guess everything turns out perfect in the end..
______________________________________________________

Hello!

So that is the last chapter of Daisy's childhood! My following chapters are when Daisy is an adult and everyone is grown up! Daisy even has a child. ;)

I DO HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE LAST CHAPTER OF DAISY'S CHILDHOOD AND THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING AND FOLLOWING ME! I AM SO HAPPY AND I LOVE YOU ALL!
Don't worry, this isn't the end of the story, it's just the end of Daisy and James' childhood, if you know what I mean. XD

I NEED FEEDBACK!!!
~Eireannnn!

P.S Thanks to EllieDaCool who introduced me to Wattpad. I love you!
Also, my next chapters, I'm going to do quizzes and if you get the quiz right, I'll dedicate a chapter to you! ;) (Awkward moment when no one answers my questions)

BYEEEEEEEEEE.
~Eireann<3