Joseph's freedom.

Daisy's POV

I gripped on to the wheel and turned as fast as possible around the lorry and ended up on the grass next to the road. It was very lucky escape. If I didn't play GTA when I was little, I wouldn't of been able to do the trick and we would of all been killed. 

"That was scary.." Alice sobbed. 

"I know, hunny. I'm very sorry." I apologized, feeling extremely guilty. 

"Babe, calm down." James rubbed my back. I didn't even know I was breathing terribly fast. 

I gulped and listened to him. Breathing in and out slowly and calmly. I was starting to calm down now. I opened the car door and got Alice out. 

"Are you injured?" I worriedly asked. 

 I rolled her sleeves up and checked along her arm. She had no cuts. 

"No, I'm fine, mum." She replied, pulling down her sleeves. 

I gulped again, getting Alice into the car. We had to get home now. It was becoming really late and it was already dark.

"I'll drive." Joseph suggested, getting out of the nearly-damaged car and moving to the driver's seat. I couldn't really argue. I did have a massive shock and I had to calm down. I wouldn't be able to drive anyway. 

We all arrived home. Alice sleeping and me very tired. James picked up Alice and carried her inside the house. I locked the car and went inside last, immediately going upstairs to bed. I laid back, pulling the covers over myself. I was still in complete shock. James suggested going to the hospital for a check up but I was fine. So was Alice and so was him. James joined me in bed, pulling me towards him. 

"How are you?" He asked, kissing my forehead gently. 

"I'm fine, thanks. How are you?" I breathed heavy.

"I'm good. You were so skilled at driving. How did you manage to dodge that lorry?" 

I smiled and decided to tell him. He wasn't going to like this. Not at all. 

"Well, when we were 14, I sort of played your driving games..especially Grand Theft Auto. I'm sorry.." I mumbled. 

He chuckled loudly, rubbing my forearm. 

"I knew you played them. I'd always find a different disk in the PS." He winked. 

Oops. 

I smiled slightly, shuffling down in the bed more. I kissed him goodnight and closed my eyes. I hope Alice was alright. 

.....
Next day.

Alice woke James and I up, bouncing on the end of the bed. Why was she so hyper today? 

"Urgh, what is it?" I whined, sitting up.

"You said you would take dad and I to the restaurant in town to make up for last night. Remember?" 

I didn't remember at all. I couldn't even think about last night as it was too horrible. But what I did remember was that Joseph was coming out of prison later on. Or, was it in a few hours? I didn't know. 

"Okay, get a shower and get dressed." I instructed, smiling slightly. 

"Ok!" She screamed, running out the room. 

__________________________________________________________________
Jospeh's POV 

I sat up on the hard bed, releaved I was getting out of this horrible thing today. I certainly did not learn my lesson. It just made things worse than before.