Hell

Kidnapper's pov

I got my cell ready. I walked over to the chains and untied them. I couldn't wait to kill that little scumbag. I then walked to the bed, tying the chains up to the bars and placed stones under the sheets. That will surely hurt her little backside! I grinned even more as I saw her bright red ribbon on the shelf. Ugh. She could of collected that too! I made the dungeon a living hell. A nightmare which will all become reality in a few hours. I went into the living room eating crisps and keeping my eye on the ticking clock. I switched the TV on and the news was on. Ugh, the news. Lucky I'm not on the news..yet. If she snitches then surely I'd be all over the newspapers and the TV. The thought made me sick as I stared at the clock thinking that somehow the time would change automatically. I was getting inpatient!

___

Daisy's pov

I had already been sick in the toilet about 10 times and I felt like I had to go again but I held it back, swallowing it down my throat. YUCK! James stared at me with tears in his eyes. I couldn't blame him. I knew my death wasn't far and I only had a certain amount of time to live. I better make the most of it, I thought.

"WEEEEEE!!!" I shouted jumping onto James.

His eyes widened as I laughed. He thought I was losing my mind but I only wanted fun. I laid on top of him for about 10 seconds and it became really awkward as he stared into my eyes. His arms wrapped around my back, pulling me into a hug. I was still on top of him...I tried wriggling off but he kept me still. I smiled before looking around the room.

"Hey, look at me." He smiled.

I turned my head slowly and looked at him in confusion.

"You have beautiful brown eyes." He smirked.

I laughed before looking into his eyes.

"You too." I awkwardly mentioned.

Yet again I was still in that awkward position, staring right into his eyes. Was this going to end like it did in films? A kiss? I grinned at the thought and tried budging but he still held me tight and firm. His shiny red lips crashed onto mine as I gasped. Yep. It did end like that. I thought so. I wasn't ready for kisses, even though Im 12 and he's like 15! I pulled back as he looked at me.

"I-I'm sorry." I said.

My cheeks became red as I blushed right in front of him. That was a huge mistake as I escaped from his hold and went downstairs. He chased after me, grabbing my hand.

"Don't go." He begged.

Oh my..did he just use those puppy eyes at me!? I groaned as I walked away, letting go off his hand. I felt embarrassed and awkward. But he was a great kisser! I'm glad he didn't use his tongue though..god knows if he did. I went into the kitchen making myself some orange juice and heard a knock at the door. I dropped my drink, splashing it all over the floor as I skidded round the corner and shot up the stairs into my room locking it behind me. James was in there. Oh no...I walked over to the window and stared out of it, tears streaming down my face. It was time. I had to go. He walked over to me, apologising.

"Daisy..I'm sorry." His sad face showed me the truth. I felt awful.

"It's ok." I mumbled.

He sat on the chair looking down at the ground. I had to. I had to do something to make him happy. I walked over to him and held a hand out. As he grabbed it I used all my strength to pull him up and leaned in to give him a hug. It felt all cosy and safe. I looked at him, into those gorgeous eyes of him and moved my eyes down to his lips..it was so tempting. I closed my eyes and leaned into him, standing as high as I could and kissed him. He loved it. I could tell as he kissed me back. It felt so soothing and nice. I think I was losing my mind after all. Our kiss was disturbed by a man evily grinning at me. My heart thumped as I backed myself into the corner, breathing heavily and fast as James stood in front of me, protecting me. I wanted to faint. I couldn't breathe. I eventually collapsed in the corner.

__

James pov

"You better stay away from her." I demanded, trying to pull the strong, brave face and act.

He smirked before bending down next to Daisy and smiling.

"Isn't she cute." He laughed.

I was so tempted to knock him out right now. He was going to take Daisy and I couldn't risk hurting him. I pushed him out of the way before checking Daisy's pulse. She was fine. I lifted her up, placing her into her bed and giving her a tiny kiss on her smooth, redish cheek. I was going to keep her safe and if that meant going with her to the house, then I would. I turned my head around to the man who was smirking.

"Get out!" I yelled before trying to attack him.

"Stop that James!" A woman came in pulling me away from the man.

"He can't take Daisy! He can't! No! He's evil." I tried everything to persuade the women to not allow the kidnapper to take her.

I ran to Daisy who was slightly moving. She moaned as I held her hand.

"Everything will be ok, Daisy. Trust me." I encouraged her.

The kidnapper was amused at my actions. I gave him a dirty look before looking back to Daisy who was in complete shock. She was staring at him in a way I had never seen her look before.

"Go." She tried to speak, but it turned out as a whisper.

I agreed as I stood up, trying to push him out of her room.

"Quit that!" The woman. defended him.

I couldn't let him take her! She could be killed! I started to worry as the women helped Daisy out of the bed. The man moved towards Daisy, picking her up. What was he doing!?

"DON'T TOUCH HER! LET HER GO!"

The woman dragged me out of the room, but I used full force pushing her away and trying to pull Daisy off him. The woman came again dragging me out. Dam she was strong.

"No, please, don't let him take her, he's a kidnapper!" I cried. The woman wasn't believing a word as she pulled me into the other room, locking it. She locked me in! How dare she!

___

Kidnapper's pov

It felt so good, holding her in my arms. She was so light and delicate. I took her downstairs, going past a room with a retarded boy banging on the door. He had better shut up or I'd give him a punch making him unconscious for the rest of the day. The woman handed me Daisy's clothes as I thanked her and walked towards my car. Yes! I had finally got her!

"Nooooooo!" Daisy started shouting in fear.

I laughed before shoving her in the boot and driving off towards my house.

"Welcome to your new home, Daisy babe." I laughed as I picked her up and walked towards the door.

I unlocked the door and took her into the dungeon. Her eyes widened. Memories came flooding back into her mind. I could tell. I shoved her on the bed as she cried in pain. I remembered placing stones under the sheets. I knew they would come in handy. I chained her all up as she started to cry. She deserved to cry. She shouldn't of ran away even though that was my plan. I laughed as she tried escaping, rattling the chains.

This was going to be a good night.