Disaster

Knock...knock..

He knocked at the door smiling to himself in an evil, mischevious sort of way. I grabbed heavy objects and placed them in front of the door. I woke Daisy up quietly.

"Daisy, wake up! This is serious." I wanted to protect Daisy, so that's what I intended to do.

"What?" She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

I took a deep breath before attempting to tell her. But what was I going to say? 'Oh your kidnappers just knocked on the door'? No. I had to keep her calm.

"The man...outside...he came into the garden and he's just knocked on the door."

She widened her brown eyes before starting to shake. I hugged her to let her know I was going to keep her very safe. He wasn't going to take Daisy away. Not ever! I heard one of the adults open the door, inviting him in. I pressed my ear against the door and I could make out what they were saying.

"Do you want a drink?" The adult asked him.

He agreed and I heard them walk towards the lounge. The door wasn't that wide, so I could hear what they were saying. Well, just about..the voices were very faint.

"So how can I help you today, sir?"

"I've came to find a child to adopt." He nicely responded.

I got frightened. The adult would have to show him all the kids and he'd pick Daisy.

"Wait here." She calmly instructed.

I told Daisy what they were saying and I told her to also hide incase the adult gave him a tour.

"You look a bit to young to adopt, don't you think?"

"Oh yes, but I'm a very good parent. I had a kid but the mother took her away. I've just came here to look after a new kid. I want to help these poor desperate children." He sounded like he was all innocent!

He was defiantly not innocent. He was evil and sick.

"We have so many kids that you could look after, but I'm afraid you can only take one child."

Somehow, I could tell he was pulling a smirk. I just don't know how. I heard footsteps again.

"Oh, ma'am. That's not a problem. I was only looking for one particular child anyway."

"Would you like to see our kids. I have some pictures."

"Sure." He agreed.

This was now trouble. When he sees Daisy's picture he's going to take her and abuse her again! He could kill her if he wanted to! He was a kidnapper. He could do anything he wanted to.

"Wait here." I whispered, whilst climbing out the window.

I had to find out what was going on. I opened the door and was greeted by the adult.

"Hey, James. It's been a while since we last saw you."

I got introduced to the sick, disgusting man. I joined them in the conversation. The adult was holding a book full of pictures.

"May I look at them?" I asked quickly.

She handed me the book and I searched for Daisy's picture and profile. I found it and secretively ripped it out, shoving it in my pocket. I handed the book back and smiled in relief. I had the picture thankfully. The man looked at everyone's picture and a confused reaction was pulled on his face. I giggled to myself and stood up. The piece of paper fell out of my pocket and the man quickly picked it up.

"NO!" I shouted, but it was too late.

"Hmm, could I meet this girl?" He asked whilst pulling a smirk.

"Delilah Smith?" The adult questioned.

He nodded his head but I was shaking my head. She got confused. As the man walked out of the room, I told her not to show him Daisy but she refused. We walked up to her room and she knocked on Daisy's door. My heart was pounding. I hoped Daisy didn't open the door, but she did. Her and her kidnapper stood face to face once again. He winked at her and the man agreed to adopt her.

____

Daisy's pov.

Why didn't James stop them! I'm going to be taken again and my life will be full of misery and hell. God help me if he starts abusing me again. I was about to open my mouth to refuse but the kidnapper said something.

"Aw. She's adorable. I hope I can take her home. How about tonight? We'll watch films and cuddle up on the sofa like father and daughter."

I saw that evil grin creep in.

"How about you look after her tonight and if it goes well we'll decide to see if you can adopt her." The adult said proud fully.

I gasped and widened my eyes.

"No." I screeched.

The adult ignored my refusing situation and took the man downstairs to her office. I looked at James in fear. He couldn't take me! No! James pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear.

"I'll stop this from happening."

I usually trusted him but he didn't do it! He didn't stop him! Now I'm going to be dead in the next few hours or if I'm lucky, just some cuts. But he wouldn't take me back tomorrow morning. He'd keep me. I cried as I rested my head on James' chest.

____

Kidnapper's pov

Haha, Daisy doesn't escape me that easily. She fell into my trap but I keep thinking it's going to backfire. I left the door open on purpose, hid behind the wall and waited for her to turn. When she ran I followed her. I grinned as I sat down in the nice lady's office. She pulled out sheets and handed me a pen.

"Please fill in these for me please." She smiled.

This was my chance to get my own back. To gain and earn my victory. I looked at the questions and smiled whilst filling them in.

'Your first name - Joseph

Your last name - Dale

Your age - 18

Male or female? Male.

D.O.B - 8th March, 1993

Home Address - 100 South Street.

Country you were born in - England, Britain.'

Ha, I lied about my address. But the trouble was, if I needed info, where would I get it? I hesitated a while before having a plan. I scribbled the Home Address out and wrote my pals address in.

'Home Address - 9 South Street'

I handed the slip in agreeing to everything and couldn't wait to get my hands on Daisy. The lady stood up and opened the door.

"Come back here in about an hour or so and you can pick Daisy up then." She smiled at me.

I stood up and thanked her, placing a kiss to her hand like a gentleman. I walked outside in relief. In an hour or two I would of won Daisy back and oh yes, I would of got revenge. Loads of revenge. I grinned before walking out the gates and back to my house.

It wasn't too long!

_________

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. Anyway, I don't think anyone had interest in this book and weren't waiting for the next chapter. But if you have been waiting, thanks and here it is! I'm also sorry for those cliffhangers. I love you all really. :) I've just been really busy with school and I nearly had an After school detention! Phew! I got out of it. I was lucky. But if the teacher had told me I still had to stay behind, this chapter wouldn't even be up today! I guess I better get back to homework...what, ill do my homework later hehe!

Hope you enjoy it!

FrOm EiReAnN xx