The Murder

Kayleigh's POV

I strolled around the room, wondering how Daisy managed to get out of this hell. I didn't even know it was possible, but it must've been if Daisy escaped.

I gave up searching for exits and removed the glass from the sheets. What if I stood next to the door when Joe was about to open it and stab him as he walks in? That was a brilliant idea! I picked up a big chunk of glass and got another piece, scraping the edges to make the glass sharper and pointier. I guess it would of been a while since Joseph would come back here, so I investigated the room. There were loads of dangerous equipment that I didn't know how to use. There was a gun but it wasn't fully loaded and I couldn't find bullets anywhere.

"Kayleigh, you have a good rest today! Tomorrow is going to be an exhausting day!" Joseph demanded.

I wasn't going to rest. I needed him to get his ass in this room so I could stab the living hell out of him.

"Can you come in here one sec?" I smirked.

All of a sudden, the door unlocked and the strong man stood in the door way giving me a curious look.

"Um, I need a hug. It makes me feel better and I can rest easily." I used more grip around the glass that was his behind my back.

"Aw, babe." He chuckled, walking towards me. He opened his arms, gesturing me to come forward and hug him. I did that, stepping forward. As he was about to wrap his arms around me, I revealed the glass but he quickly punched me in the stomach, causing me to tumble back.

"I'm not going to fall for that shit!" He spat at me, snatching the glass and stabbing me in the arm.

"Stop!" I coughed, watching as the blood flowed out of my arm.

He eventually stopped, throwing me onto the pile of glass. I screamed as the glass ripped through my back.

"This is torture!" I cried out, reaching for more glass.

"Kay, I don't really care." He grinned, waving a piece of paper in front of my face.

"You took it! You have that manual!" I yelled.

"Yes, so now I know your pathetic tricks and they are now worthless and you're worthless too!" He chuckled.

He walked out the room again, locking it behind him. I cried. I couldn't take the anymore. I took a piece of glass that I was sat on, shuffling away and sat on the floor in front of the bed. I then looked at my bruised arm.

'Time to get creative.' My inner thoughts said.

I rubbed my arm before taking the piece of glass and stabbing it in my arm. It stung badly. I carved the letter 'I' into my arm, already I was losing a lot of blood. This was better than going through torture and finally getting murdered. I winced as I started forming the letter 'A' a few spaces next to the 'I'. I breathed a lot. I started sobbing as it hit my veins. After 10-20 minutes, I was laying on the floor, the words 'I AM WORTHLESS' carved across my arm. The bleeding finally stopped and I started to feel faint.
_________________________________________________________
Joseph's POV

I did hear a lot of sobbing coming from my abused victim. But I did ignore it and started watching TV, but all of a sudden, the sobbing stopped and peace filled the air. I decided to check up on Kay.

I walked down the hallway, not feeling regretful or guilty at all. I unlocked the door and saw Kayleigh bleeding, nearly to death. I saw what she wrote on her arm and smiled slowly to myself. She actually agreed with me. I toddled over to her and got another bandage, and wrapped it around her arm. I did all the medical poop and just sat with her as she started to wake.

I gave her a concerned look. "Why did you do this?"

"I don't want to go throu-though..any more p-pain." She stuttered.

"Listen closely. If you behaved, this wouldn't of happened! If you didn't get involved with mine and Daisy's situation, this wouldn't of happened!" I stated.

She didn't reply..

"I'm sorry but if you want to face death, then let that be." I didn't say anything else. I got up and walked to the shelf, grabbing the gun. I took a deep breath, filling the gun with a bullet.

Kayleigh just stared at me. No expression, no words.

"I'm sorry." I gulped, putting my finger on the trigger.

'Click..click'

I was nearly having second thoughts. I was starting to feel guilty!

I walked closer to Kayleigh, just looking at her for a while. Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

I stepped back and aimed the gun at her head. I took a deep breath and pulled down the trigger.

'Bang!'

I stepped back in shock. She fell lifelessly. She was dead..
___________________________________
Daisy's POV

Where was Kayleigh? I rang her a couple of times but no answer. Probably having fun with that Amy girl! I sighed and walked around the town. Why was Kayleigh doing this. She ditched me for the new girl! Why? Because she looked better than me? Because they have the same bag and fashion interests?

I saw James sitting on a bench. I hadn't seen him at all today! I walked over to him.

"Hey." I smiled, sitting next to him.

"Hey Daisy!" He smiled, hugging me.

"How are you?" I questioned, smiling.

"Really good! I'm in the football team now!" He cheered.

I laughed, "that's brilliant! Congratulations!"

"Yeah, I know!" I gasped as he pulled me in for another hug.

"Want to go and celebrate with Kayleigh?" He gave me a large smile.

"I would if I knew where she was!"

"Oh, right! The less people the better!" He winked, standing up and helping me up.

We laughed, walking back to The Orphanage. We decided to get dressed out of our uniforms and put on something fancy. Could this afternoon get any better?

I swung the door open, greeting all the adults and making my way into the kitchen for a drink.

"Daisy! There you are!" My social worker started crying..

"What is it?" I smiled, pouring orange juice into a glass.

"We just had a phone call.." She wiped tears from her face.

"And?" I sipped at the juice.

"One of my friends called! They know how much you love drama and they are willing to give you lessons! He has made so many people famous! This is brilliant!" She cheered, wiping more tears of joy.

I screamed. This was excellent! I have always wanted to be famous! I ran and gave her a hug, realising what I just did, I pulled away and ran to James.

"I heard! I guess that's both of us having an epic day!" He yelled. We both shouted like crazy and ran around the building and up the stairs.

Today was the best day ever!
_____________________________________________________

Hey!

Aaawww, Kayleigh's dead! *gasps*.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I need a drink....sooooooooooooooooooo, brb!

Baaaccckkkk!

Yeah, so, Kayleigh is dead. She didn't want to cope and put up with the abusing anymore. It's quite sad but I can't write sad stories. They aren't as emotional as a story I just read this morning called 'The Story Of A Cutter'. Absolutely amazing, made me cry.

Byesssssss!
~Eireann!

P.S - I defiantly recommend reading the book The Story Of A Cutter by the excellent writer, Tayaaa_

AND ALSO, LOADS MORE CHAPTERS BEFORE THIS STORY ENDS. LOVE YOU ALL! XD