Proposal.

Joseph's POV

Daisy smiled lightly and started walking away. She didn't remember me at all. But she was going to, now.

"Daisy, wait." I shouted, getting her and Alice's attention.

She walked back to me and gave me a confused look. Why didn't she remember me? We went through so much together.

"What?" She gave me a second look and then I think she realised.

"Jo-Joe?" She found it hard to speak. I nodded my head.

"Alice, go to your father. I'll be with you in a bit." She instructed her beautiful daughter.

"Why are you here? How did you know where we was?" She stepped back, still obviously frightened.

"I-I went to ask at the orphanage because I wanted to see you." I took hold of her hands, but she slipped them out of my hold.

I could see in her eyes that she was frightened and scared. I don't know why she was, but she shouldn't of been, because I am not going to harm her whatsoever. I looked in the background and a man, preferably James was walking over to us.

"Joe, get away now." He instructed.

"Oh, hello James. We didn't get to speak much ages ago. Want a drink?" I smirked.

"Dad, who's this?" Alice looked up. I hope he didn't tell her.

"Oh, he's just some boy from when your mum and I were little." He smiled at her.

Thank god he didn't tell her who I really was. I looked as the couple and their gorgeous daughter walked away. I can't believe I actually got to meet them again.

____________________________
Daisy's POV

I was so startled to see Joseph again. I guess he came out of prison earlier than expected. I could tell James was furious, but that was him. He wanted to protect me and Alice. That's what I loved about him. Since I escaped from his first kidnapping, then James suddenly appearing, I knew he would stay. I still didn't ask him why he came. But I was going to.

"James?" I got his attention, drinking my hot chocolate.

"Yes?" He replied, placing down his phone.

"You know..the day you came back to the orphanage..why did you come back?" I struggled.

He looked down, his smile fading away. I felt guitly that I made him feel down now. Maybe I brought up a bad memory. I looked down, too.

"My foster parents..They was arguing a lot. About how I didn't fit in and that I should find somewhere else to live..so..I did that and came back. I'm so glad I came back, though." He took my hand.

I looked back up. He was already staring at me. "Oh." I mumbled, smiling.

"Anyway babe, I have to go somewhere. It's a work thing, I promised I'd come. Be back in about an hour?", James stood up, getting his jacket on.

"Oh sure." I whispered, standing up too, reaching up to give him a quick kiss. "Don't be too long." I added.

"Babe." He whined. I sighed and said bye to him at the door. He went quicker than I expected. I walked back to the kitchen and drank more of my hot chocolate. I noticed he left his phone on the side, but it was too late to give to him; he was off in a flash. His phone lit up, with a message from someone called 'Callum'.

'Ah, ok, mate. Be quick, though.' I thought Callum was just his work mate, till I read the rest of the message. 'Lydia might even be there. ;) Maybe you two can have a quiet, you know, drink?' Who the fuck was Lydia? Is he cheating on me? I decided to find out. I had to read his messages, from the beginning of course.