(I don't know what to call this chapter)

Daisy's POV

James was with his mates, presumably picking out his outfit for the big day. Me, on the other hand, was waiting for my girls to come and we would go out, looking for stunning wedding dresses. I know it was early and we still had to plan the reception, but we was both so desperate to pick.

Alice came walking in with her friend, Kayla. They both had tried the challenge where you would be blind folded then put the make up on. They both looked like dodgy clowns. I laughed and walked over to them both.

"Having fun, girls?" I took them both to the bathroom and handed them baby wipes.

"Wipe all this off, then you two can come with me to pick my dress!" I cheered, as their reactions were priceless. I hadn't seen Alice this happy in ages.

"Are you serious! Oh my god, mum! I love you! Thank you!" Alice screamed, getting the wet wipe and rubbing her face, quickly.

I strolled downstairs and answered the door, all 3 girls charging towards me with designer bags in their hands.

"Daisy! It's about time you get married, girl!" Lily screamed in excitement. I hadn't seen her in real life since I was 12. I smiled in her shoulder and then pulled away, to admire her beauty.

"Lily, you look..gorgeous!" I complimented. The last time I saw her, she was just a toddler. But her beauty was gobsmacking. I couldn't believe how much she changed!

"Babes, I bought you a new handbag! Can't say how much, but I'm sure you'll love it!" My other friend, Lucy, explained. I had to get used to this. I hadn't really been much of a 'girly girl'. I loved boy things, boy games. But I had to get used to all the makeup, clothes, fashion. The whole lot. I wasn't that excited that I got a handbag, but I didn't want to let Lucy down.

"Aww, Lucy! I love it! Thank you." I lied, pulling her into a hug. A quick smile appeared across her face.

The next girl to come charging at me was Frankie. Frankie was like me. Not the 'girly' type. I was glad I had a friend like her.

"Daisy, I am just so glad you're getting married. I hope your future with James goes perfect!" Frankie stated, giving me a bag. Nope. It wasn't designer or anything. It was what I had always wanted. It was football boots. Over £50.00s worth. I played football a lot with James. As he did get into the football team in school, he got me into football and now we both loved it. I thought of trying for the women's football club, but I was becoming a wife, for gods sake! I was already a mother and I had more important things to do; Earn money for the food, house, everything!

"Frankie. I can't believe it. You..you didn't have to." I felt myself about to cry. I was just so happy.

After greeting all the girls and having a massive conversation with them, I introduced Alice to them.

"Girls, this is my gorgeous daughter, Alice." Alice smiled slightly, Kayla stood next to her.

"Isn't Alice a stunner!" Lily smiled.

"She looks just like you!" Lucy giggled.

I laughed, "I know! Poor me!"

We then all looked over to Kayla who was smiling at Alice's compliments. Kayla was very sweet. She reminded me of Kayleigh, though..

When the two girls went out of the room, Lily looked at me, a confused look over her face. "Are you sure that isn't Kayleigh's ghost!" Lily whispered. So she understood too.

"That's what I was thinking when I first saw her." I mumbled. "Kayla brings back so many memories, but she's just an innocent, little girl." Memories flashed in my head.

Kayleigh. Joseph. Kidnapping. Manual. Orphanage. Running away. Torture. Death. __________________________________________________________________
James' POV

"No Matthew." I snapped.

"But-"

"NO!"

Matthew tried to sort the whole wedding reception out himself. I just wanted Daisy and I to plan it, ourselves. Make our dreams come true. Our dream wedding. I could just imagine Daisy coming down the isle with her father, her perfect white dress showing her true beauty. Alice behind with baskets of flowers, making a long trail behind her.

"James?"

"Wakey, wakey." One of my friends, Danny, snickered.

I snapped out of my daydream and realized I was sitting on a chair, inside a shop, holding a suit that could possibly be worn, on the happiest day of my life.

"Oh, um, sorry." I yawned, handing the suit to a man.

"Would you like to purchase this one, sir?" He folded it up, neatly.

"Yeah. Make it my size, please. I'll collect it next week on Monday, at 4:00pm." I smiled.

"Hello? James? Your wedding is next year, plus, we still haven't looked at any others you may like!" Jordan smirked.

I only picked that suit, because I was daydreaming wearing that suit. And I also want every daydream that I have to come true, so why not buy it? It will make half of the daydream come true.

I went outside with my lads. Hopefully Daisy had already left with the girls, so we could all go back to our place.

"Men, we are going back to mine. For only a few drinks! I don't want to get wasted tonight! I want a goodnight in with my girl! Got it?" I instructed. "Yeah, mate, whatever." They all said. Today was amazing, so far.
____________________________________________________________________

Helloooooooooooo.

So, short chapter and it took AGES to update! I don't know why I don't update quickly anymore. I haven't a clue! 

I just hope you enjoyed this chapter, though it was a boring one. James managed to find a suit, but has Daisy? Hmm...

You'll find out more about Lydia and stuff, too. Even Kayla!

Goodbye for now!!
~Eireann. xx