Swimming Horror

After all the dreadful things that happened in the past. Daisy in the orphanage, Daisy tortured, kidnapped, bullied, losing her best friend. Then her daughter Alice, going through the same things, then eventually dying. Their family reunited and became a very strong, tough one. Their family became bigger and bigger too.

Daisy had another child. It was a girl which Daisy and James had called Shannon. She had big, bright green eyes that always shone. Her curly hair that was brown reminded everyone of her older sister Alice, who is still not forgotten.

Kayla had a child of her own. His name was Jack. Everything was perfect, however.

Daisy's POV

"Bobby, come back here." I shouted, very frustrated with Bobby. He was now 15 and had a very bad attitude. Worse than Alice's.

"Mum, leave me alone. My girlfriend is calling me!" His deep voice echoed down the stairs. I sighed and stormed after him.

"Bobby, if you don't get here, I will ground you for a week." I threatened, which caused him to turn around and look at me, straight in the eye.

"Hold on, baby. I'll call you back." Bobby ended the call and looked up at me again. "What?" He questioned.

I told him to come downstairs and he finally listened to me. We sat down on the sofa and talked about his older sister Alice who had died. There were a lot of tears afterwards..

"Alice went through the same past as me." I gulped. I hadn't told Bobby about mine and Alice's situations with Joseph. "When I was 12, Alice's age, I was kidnapped and abused." Bobby dropped his mouth open.

"Mum..Why didn't you..tell me this?" He paused. "I could've cheered you up years ago! Since Alice died!" I shook my head and carried on. "I'm only telling you this because today was the day Alice died. This time right now, Alice would've been coming down those stairs with two boxes in her hands. You were sat over there, drawing." I pointed.

After mine and Bobby's discussion, Bobby suggested that he should visit Alice's grave. I agreed and we got ready to go. But firstly, we had to buy a bunch of flowers. Today would be a very emotional day.

Shannon ran down the stairs, her hair waving as she ran. She was beautiful. Just like Alice. "Shanny baby, don't run down the stairs. You might hurt yourself." I warned, pulling her into a hug. "Ok, mummy." She giggled, as I tickled under her arms and around her waist.

I was going to be taking her to Kayla's house for a bit, because she volunteered to baby sit. Shannon and Jack had bonded since they first met. They were really close friends. Shannon was excited as much as Jack was.

"I'm going to see Jack! Yay!" Shannon giggled, running around in circles.

"Only if you're good, sweetie." I chuckled, walking to the kitchen.

"Mum, can I make a sandwich before we go?" Bobby followed me into the kitchen. "We're meeting your father in town, so we can all go to eat. Then I'll drop off Shannon and we will all go to the grave yard." I got a carton of orange juice from the fridge and poured it into a glass.

"It's to lighten our moods." I added. "But wouldn't we need to cheer up afterwards too?" Bobby got out his phone. "Yes dear, that's why we're going to a swimming park after." I laughed.

James, Shannon, Bobby and I all had our meal. I remembered when it was just Alice, James and I eating. It had all changed since. I dropped Shannon off at Jack and Kayla's house, and then drove up to the graveyard. I was already starting to feel sick and nervous. I think Bobby and James were too.

James took Bobby's phone off him and switched it off. "Son, this is a family outing. You can have this phone back tonight." James sternly said, putting it into the holder.