The Dream.

Hi. I've had a hard day, so I've wrote this chapter to clear my mind and be happy!

Oh my..when I just wrote 'happy' I had a mood swing. XDD. I am happy now!

THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME, OR VOTING, OR READING. I APPRECIATE IT.

ENJOY.

~Eireann.

______________________________________________________________________

Daisy's POV

When we arrived at the Hospital, Taylor was rushed into a special room and I got taken to a room where they would check if I had any cuts. I refused but they wouldn't listen.

"Will Kayleigh be alright?" I asked, removing my school blazer.

"She just needs a couple of stitches on her arm, then we're done." The nurse replies, taking the blazer from me. I nod.

"Can you lift up your shirt for me please?" She adds. Still, I nod, lifting up my shirt revealing some scars.

"Did that man do this?" She asks.

"Yeah. He got a knife and sliced down my back." I wanted to let all my emotions out in one go.

"We can't treat this, but we can give you some cream to hide the scars." She walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a tube.

"It's cream." She laughed at my reaction.

She rubs some cream over the scars and pulls my shirt back down.

"Ok. That's you all done." She said, opening the door.

I thank her and go to the room where Kayleigh was.

"Daisy, are you ok?" James rushes over.

I just nod and smile. "How's Kayleigh?" I ask, trying to peek through the window.

"She's doing good. Just some cuts that have to be stitched up."

We finish waiting and she comes out with a plaster on her arm. I run to her and hug her.

"I hope you're ok. This is all my fault." I cry, hugging her.

'No, no it isn't." She whispered.

I pull the covers over myself. It's freezing and I can't turn the heating on. Today had been a long day. School, 'Mr Dale', threatened with a gun, kidnapped, Kay kidnapped, abused, raped, Joe arrested, Hospital. I just had to sleep all this off. I close my eyes and enter freedom.

I'm sitting on lush green grass as the ocean coloured sky hovers high above me. Everywhere I look, I see bright green meadows, dancing daffodils. I can hear echoes from the little children that are having fun in their special play area. It's such a beautiful day. I carefully stand up and walk across the soft grass to the play area. I notice 3 girls sitting in a large circle. I can hear their laughters and giggles.

I am a ghost to them. They can't see me, feel me, hear me. It's like I'm back in the past. The 3 girls are having their own conversation about their future. One girl with the brunette hair that falls perfectly is saying she wants to be famous. The blonde girl wants to be a police officer and the 3rd girl looks like me. She wants to be a singer when she is older. Her hair is lightish brown. It's overwhelmingly long and falls past her waist. The second thing I notice is their dresses. They're very modern, so they can't be from the past or be me. The giggling sound I make, echoes the whole area, getting the girls attentions. Do they hear me? I try speaking but they can't or won't respond.

The wind gets more breezier as the girls' smiles turn into upside down smiles. They're breathing hard. I can hear their heart beat. It's faster than usual. I, too, look around trying to figure out what's happening. No one is in the park, just the girls. The colour blue in the sky, slowly fades as greyish clouds come floating towards them. I don't know what is happening. They are becoming more terrified. Now I can hear a rusty gate open slowly. I turn to see a man. A tall man, with black hair and green eyes walk towards them. Now the girls are stood up.

"Leave us alone." Is all I hear from the girl with the brown hair.

The tall man slowly steps towards the girl. His evil smirk is on show. Now I see him taking something out his pocket. It's a sweet. He hands it to the innocent girl who accepts his offer and unwraps the wrapper. I tell her to stop, but she won't listen. Can she hear me? She has to. She's asking for more. His plan is working.

"Come with me. I have more sweets." He takes her little hand in his large hand and they both walk away.

The 2 girls forget what happened. They think it's completely normal for a child to follow a stranger. Even if it's for sweets, which they didn't know it wasn't. The blonde girl starts brushing the girls hair. They carry on their fun, while their friend was in danger.

I run to the girl and the man. I can read his mind. He's laughing inside, he's excited, but most importantly, he's planning what to do with the girl. He's planning something evil which would make the girls future not what she expected.

I wake up, breathing hard. I had never had a weird dream like that in years. Those 3 girls could of been Kayleigh, my other friend and I. But it was in modern time, so our daughters? I picked up my glass of milk from the side, gulping it all down and laying back down. Did that dream mean something? I shivered and tried forgetting the dream.

___________________________________________________________________

HELLO AND GOODNIGHT!

~Eireann.