Suspicion

Joseph's POV

 I heard James and Daisy were getting married. Someone told me. Someone who loves me. Someone who was my slave. Someone who obeyed me. No one would find out though. She was my very own daughter. Technically, not. I'm not her biological father, but she would be my daughter. Always. My slave. My daughter. She said she would do whatever I told her and if she didn't. I guess she would end up like poor Kayleigh. Tortured.

I hadn't learned my lesson in prison. It made me crave for more torturing. It made me want to get revenge on Daisy. Every night, for 20 years, I was planning my revenge. I was up all night planning on what to do, how to get Daisy back and if she should die. That was until I met her. Those eyes. Her daughter. I knew what was coming next. I scraped all of the revenge. I had another thing coming. And, I was going to enjoy every moment.

My friend Connor. He came out of prison, the same day as me. Only 4 hours afterwards, though. I wanted him to join in with the plan. So he became friends with James and went on the day out. The day out where he could try and find out information. Loads. Tons. He hasn't contacted me yet. I hope he is doing what he should be doing. Gathering information, as much as possible.

My daughter is a big part in my revenge. After all, she is my slave. And as I warned her before, if she didn't do what I say, she will be tortured. Abused. Hurt. Worst of all, she will suffer death and never see pure daylight again. But that won't happen. No. She will follow and obey me. She will do what I say. No matter what.

Alice's POV

Kayla had been odd with me for weeks. I didn't know why. She kept asking me unusual questions. What it was like in my mum's past? Did she like someone? I didn't know at all. I don't even know what she was on about. When I asked her, she shook her head. She said, "Nothing."

Kayla had been having private conversations with my mum. I didn't know why though. I actually sneaked into the room where they were talking and heard the word. 'Joseph'. If I am correct, wasn't Joseph the man that we met in town? I had been suspicious, ever since.

When I went to Kayla's house, I had a very weird feeling. As if, death had occurred. When my mum dropped me off at her house, she said the house looked like the house that she 'met' in her childhood. Possibly. Kayla's house was in the town my mum was from. Though, my mum said the setting had changed an awful lot.

James' POV

When I went to Lydia's house, and ditched the family outing, it was because Lydia was helping me plan the whole proposal. We would meet up and discuss the marriage. I had to put marriage before them. So that way, when Daisy and I are married, we can be together for a long time. When Matthew sent messages like 'Lydia will be there. ;)' It meant that, that was a good thing and that I could discuss more with her. I hadn't been cheating on Daisy at all! I love her. And Alice, for that matter.

I made a new mate called Connor. He seemed very friendly. We met at a local pub. He had gotten out of a car, with someone in, it was a male. For sure. Connor just said he was a mate. But why didn't he join in with the drinks? Connor simply replied, "He, uh, has..to go somewhere. Yeah, somewhere.". I heard that excuse lots on TV, his speech made it obvious he was lying. I knew he was hiding something. Definitely.

Daisy's POV

"Babe, thank you for everything." I whispered in James' ear.

"No problem, baby. I love you." James, too, whispered and kissed my lips, softly, again.

...And we carried on...

____________________________________________________________

Hai. Hey. Hey. Lewl. Lel.

So this kinda sums things up. Lel. 

~Eireann. xxxxx