Getting Help

My back pressed against the wall as I was speechless. Joseph couldn't harm James.

"I c-cant. I d-don't..want her hurt." James whispered, holding my hand.

"I won't harm her if you give her to me now." He spoke with a serious face.

I couldn't let him kill James. I pushed past James and stood in front of him.

"Daisy, no." James tried pulling me back.

"Joseph. If you want to..hurt James, you'll have to go through me first."

I never thought I'd say that. I saw people say that in movies and it was hilarious. But I couldn't even pull a smirk. I was terrified.

"Don't do this, please." I begged, starting to cry.

"Don't cry, it will be alright." Joseph smirked.

I gave him a disgusted look and James pulled me into him. His arms around my waist.

"Go, so you don't get hurt." James whispered in my ear.

I couldn't go. If I did, Joseph would hurt me and if I didn't go, he'd either hurt me or James. I'd never had a gun pointed at me before. One shot could kill me and it would all be because I stayed with James. Maybe I had to go. I looked at James, as he wiped the tears away from my cheek.

"Try and be safe." He encourages.

I nod and slowly walk towards Joseph, every step I feel pain. I stand in front of Joe who is smiling at me. He turns me around violently, so my back is pressed against his chest. I gasp. He holds the gun up to my temples.

"You're going to be a good girl now." He rapidly speaks in his harsh tone.

He stands still for a bit, taking the gun away from my head. He puts his finger on the trigger and shoots James in the leg. I scream as he quickly drags me and throws me in the car. I bash on the window and we drive off.

______

James' POV

I fall to the ground in agony and pain. I yell for help as I carefully lift up my school trousers. I have a massive hole in my leg. So much blood is pouring from my leg and I can just see the bullet. I need to remove it quickly but I shouldn't. I had science and if dirt gets into your cut then it can infect. My hands were dirty. I sighed as I held on to the wall and lifted myself up from the floor. I limped to the end of the alleyway. The street was busy.

"Please help." I cried several times.

"Please." A police officer came over to me.

"What's wrong son?" The police officer said.

"D-daisy..sh-she has..been kid-n-napped." I cried. I could hardly speak.

______

Daisy's POV

I cried even more as I thought about James. I can't believe he got shot. He could be dying and no one would know. I looked out the window and saw a bunch of girls walking together. Kayleigh was in that crowed.

I banged on the window to get their attention. Kayleigh looked at me.

"HELP!" I screamed as she looked terrified.

Joe saw me shouting for help and started speeding. I saw Kayleigh running after us. She was a fast runner as she was an athlete.

We got to the kidnapper's home and Joe dragged me out of the car and down the path.

"PLEASE HELP ME!" I screamed as I saw Kayleigh speeding round the corner and saw me. I was delighted. She ran towards us but it was too late. I had been gagged and shoved inside the house.