The new teacher.

BEEEEEEEP!

"Ugh." I angrily moaned as I leant forward turning my alarm off.

James woke up, rubbing his eyes and looking at me, half asleep. I smiled before looking at the time.

1:30am..

I was so angry. Who set my alarm for that time? I moaned even more, before getting up and kneeling down next to James.

"I'm so sorry." I quietly whispered, looking down in disappointment. He stared up at me.

"Nah, it's ok. Lets go back to sleep." He also whispered, placing a kiss to my burning cheeks. I smiled and went back to bed.

The problem is, when I wake up, I can never go back to sleep, so I had to try really hard. I closed my eyes, trying to think of good thoughts. Seeing my friends, seeing my favourite teacher, new children..I couldn't think straight though. Joseph was also in my mind. The dreadful abuse, the kiss and also him. My month has been so bad right now. I guess the only good thing was the party, James and Joe failing his test.

........

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I woke up, remembering the previous night. I had finally fell asleep. I got up, rubbing my eyes and went into the bathroom. I ran the cold water over my sponge and washed my face. It felt amazing. It was so refreshing.

"Morning." Joseph said, whilst yawning. I felt guilty. It was my fault he seemed shattered. I smiled and hugged him.

"Morning." I quietly said, walking out the bathroom, to my bedroom. I closed the door and found my uniform. I had to wear a tie, skirt, jumper, blazer, socks and shoes.

Once I got them on and James had too, I brushed my long, brown hair and shoved it up in a pony tail. James came in and he seemed like he was in a good mood. He pulled me into a hug and cuddled me like I was a teddy. I laughed before escaping his arms and going downstairs. Everyone else wasn't down there, so I presumed they were all in bed still. I didn't want to wake them up, as it was hilarious watching them struggle. It might be evil, but they deserved it. Leaving James to tidy up the kitchen by himself.

......

James and I walked to school by our selves. We didn't walk with the rest because they were annoying as hell. As we were walking down the street, my friend rushed over to me and hugged me.

"Kayleigh!" I yelled in excitement, hugging her back.

I was so cheerful. "James, I'll see you at break." I laughed, hugging him and walking away with Kay.

We met other friends too and shared our news. I didn't tell them about the man though. I had an urge to tell Kay as she wrote me that manual, but it was meant to be a big secret between Joe, James and I. I didn't seem to speak much in the conversation. I wasn't interested in girly talks. I sighed. I had to tell Kayleigh.

"Kay." I said, dragging her into a corner where no one went.

"Yes?" She pulled a big smile.

"Thanks for the manual." I looked away, I was staring at James in a boy gang. He seemed to be very popular.

"What manual?" She laughed, flipping her brunette hair, dramatically.

"The..you know. The kidnapping one..I.." I trailed off and stared at the field where James was.

She widened her eyes in shock. "Um..you're welcome..has anything happened?" I shook my head and walked off into the school.

I jumped as the bell went and everyone crowded the main entrance. I went to class and sat with Kayleigh who was quiet unusually.