Trapped.

He swung the pole and hit me in the face. I screamed in pain.

"OUCCHHH!" I cried out.

He looked at me in amusement. He loved hitting me. I was wondering if he would hit me just for fun. What if it turned into a hobby?!

"Now..tell me!" He pulled a serious face.

"Am I-I sleeping on that bed?" That sounded awkward but I didn't want to get another beating.

He stared at me and smirked a little. I hope I was sleeping in that bed! I don't want to be chained up in a corner on the rock hard floor. I'm not a pet, I'm a victim. I should be treated like a human!

"Wait and see." He teased.

He undid the chaines and picked me up. I gasped in shock. What was he doing? He placed me on the bed and tied my legs and arms on the bars.

"LET ME GO!"

He went into the bathroom for some while. Thankfully I could rest a little. Before I knew it, he came back with a mirror.

"Would you like to see yourself?" He laughed.

I gazed at him in confusion. Why would I want to see myself?

"No." I rudely responded.

He glided to the shelf and pulled out the belt...

"Where's your manners!?" He shouted.

"S-sorry." I gasped.

I didn't want him hitting me again! It hurt so much last time.

"Now..do you want to see yourself." He asked again, angrily.

"No thanks." I said terrified.

He tensed his jaw and those eyes of looked redish. Maybe that wasn't the answer he was looking for. Maybe he wanted me to see myself, so I could feel guilty for not answering him. Maybe he wanted me to see my cut! The redish evil blood dripping down. I looked back up at him.

"O-ok. Yes please."

He held the mirror in front of me. Tears streamed down my cut face. I had a massive cut, about 4 inches long going across my face. The blood was pouring down and it looked terrifyingly sore.

"What do you think?" He smiled.

I tried moving my legs and arms but the chains ripped through my skin. I cried in pain. Now the blood was flowing everywhere.

"Don't try escaping!" He laughed.

I cried even more. The pain felt like someone stabbed me and I was going to be left to die chained up. I couldn't handle this.

"LET ME GO NOW! WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG TO YOU? IM JUST A INNOCENT KID THAT'S RAN AWAY FROM HER HOME AND MINDED MY OWN BUISNESS!" I cried even more. Anger built up in me. This was torcher!

"Orphanage." He corrected me in his 'joking' matter.

"DONT YOU BRING THAT UP OR YOU'LL BE SORRY FOR KIDNAPPING ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I felt stronger than ever. I couldn't let a man take me for no reason!

"Oi. Don't threaten me. GOT IT!?"

My heart started to slowly sink. My life was now over. He unchained me from the bed, and stomped to the door. I was confused. I got off the bed, aching in pain and ran to him. He went outside the room and locked the door. I was officially TRAPPED!

"LET ME GO! UNLOCK THIS DOOR!" I sceamed.

There was no answer...no sound...no nothing...