It's happening..again.

Joseph's POV

"Thank you Amy, you may go home now darling." I smiled, lifting Kayleigh up who was trying scramble out my my arms.

"No, please. Don't hurt her. She hasn't done anything wrong." Amy sobbed.

"I'm sorry, but you were the one that helped me get her." I stated.

Amy gave me a smug look..

"No, I didn't want to do this! You threatened me! You said you would treat me like Kayleigh and Daisy! Abusing them, being a bitch towards them, torturing them!" Amy walked away.

"What! You threatened her! You cow!" Kayleigh yelled.

"Bitch shut up. Or I'll make sure I torture you worse!" I threatened, banging my fist into her stomach. She coughed up some blood.

I threw her on the floor in the dungeon, taking the belt from the higher shelf.

"Please don't hurt me." She cried out.

I just shook my head and whacked her on the head. I saw stitches on her arm. So she got treatment, eh?

I walked over to her and placed her on a high chair. Now she was as tall as me. I gave her a few death glares and tugged on her arm.

"You don't need these stitches, Kay." I smirked, brushing my finger against them. She winced.

"Oh my..what are you going to do?" She gasped, her brown eyes locked on to mine.

"Just watch." I responded.

I went over to the shelf and got a knife. I came back and saw her on the floor.

"Get back on that chair or I'll stab you!"

"You're already gonna stab me anyway." She whispered.

"Just do it!"

She got up and sat on the chair, rubbing her arms. I smiled and cut the end of the stitches off. The stitches were in a zig zag pattern so you'd have to take them out very carefully, or her whole skin would rip. I didn't care.

I took the end of the string. Kay was breathing fast.

I tugged on the end of the string, causing her to scream in pain. Wow, I hadn't even started yet. I took the whole end of the string in my hand and yanked on it, pulling the whole thing off. She was screaming viciously and crying. Blood was all over my hands and hers too. Her bare skin gone. I got a bandage and wrapped her arm up in it, giving her a friendly hug. I knew she wouldn't like it so I did that instead.

"It..really..hu-hurts." She cried more.

"Oh babe! You shouldn't of got stitches then!" I smiled at her, brushing away her hair from her face.

She sobbed as I picked her up, shushing her. I placed her on the bed and she screamed more. Oh, I left glass under the sheets..

"Hahah." I laughed at her in pain before tying her up and going out the room. I locked the door and went into the living room.

I loved abusing Kayleigh. She was so delicate.

___________________________________________
Kayleigh's POV

Why was this happening! Why me? Yeah, Joe was hot but that didn't mean I'd like him! He put me in loads and loads of pain! Oh my..I can't believe I'm saying this..but I think I'm falling in love with my own kidnapper..but I can't! He hurt me! What am I saying! He's 17 and I'm 12! I'm pretty sure Daisy loves him too but she has James! I mean, I have James! I'm going out with James! I just don't know why he's ignoring me and hanging around with Daisy more often.

I'm just going to be honest. I am falling in love with Joe and I'm not sure why.
________________________________________________

WTF Kayleigh! WTF

It's game on now. Daisy might have feelings for Joe too. The competition is on. But I think we already know who the winner is. DAISY! He loves her! He treats her well!

Hope you enjoyed! Much love!
~Eireann. <3