Near the end.

Daisy's POV

I managed to arrive at the hospital before giving birth and I was on a bed, crowded by all my family. James still not here..

"Press hard, Daisy! You can do this!" I listened to the nurse's instructions and gave my best push. I had done this before, so I know what to do. I was just sad James wasn't here to support me.

I screamed in agony and pain. It was awful. After around 5 minutes of pain, I gave birth to my precious baby boy. The nurse cut the umbilical cord and then took my new born off me and wrapped him in a white, cosy blanket, then gave him back to me.

"Aw." I whispered, looking at his gorgeous face. I cried and stroked his delicate, soft cheek lightly with my finger.

"He's beautiful, Daisy. What's his name going to be?" My other mother asked.

"James and I haven't decided." I struggled to say.

"He should not be part of this baby's life, if he couldn't even be bothered turning up here." She stated.

"He went to go and look for Alice.." I trailed off.

"Excuse me?" My other father exclaimed.

"Yeah, Kayla told me she was kidnapped. That fucker, Joseph." I groaned. "I went to go and look for her too, before this little one decided he wanted to come out."
________________________________________________________________
Alice's POV

"WHERE IS SHE, JOSEPH?!" A man, sounding like my dad yelled. He came to look for me!

"HELP!" I screamed, rocking the box over so it went crashing.

I hurt myself but I wanted to escape. I kept on rocking the wooden box until I heard two pairs of footsteps coming towards the room I was in. I had barricaded myself in the room by accident.

"Shit." I mumbled, trying to move my body, so the box would roll over. It rolled over and the door slammed open.

"Alice baby. Where are you, sweetheart?" My dad called out.

"I'm in here." I cried, curling myself up.

James attempted opening the box, to set me free, but it was locked and the lock was metal. "Give me the keys." James demanded. I sobbed and laid back. I pulled out the object that I had been sitting on, and it turned out to be a key.

"Yes." I quietly praised myself. I put the key in the hole and opened the lid.

"DAD!" I climbed out of the box and hugged him tightly. "Alice." His deep voice whispered.

"You two bitches. If you tell anyone, I swear I will-" Joseph started.

"Will what?" James punched Joseph in the stomach and then picked me up, running out of the house and down the street.

"Thank you." I sobbed softly, hugging James again. Our hugging finished when we heard a loud bang coming from the house. It finished with a woman's scream.
_______________________________________________

5 years later..Daisy's POV

Alice was upstairs, gathering her stuff to leave here. She was going to buy a new house and had got herself a boy. They were going to move in together.

Bobby was colouring in and drawing random circles. "Mummy, look what I drawed!" Bobby came rushing to me, his bright blue eyes glaring at me. "It's not drawed, baby. It's drew. Make sure you attend your speaking and writing club today!" I chuckled, kissing his forehead.

Alice came down the stairs, she looked gorgeous as always. Her brown hair falling past her waist, two boxes in her hand.

"I'm going to put these in the car, and then I'll come back here." She pulled out her tongue. James and I laughed and waited for her to come back.

She came back and gave us all a quick kiss. "I'll phone you when I get there." She smiled and hugged us all. "Good." James chuckled.

"Bye, love you all!" She shouted, before running outside. "Love you too." I mumbled.

My children were growing up so quickly and it made me sad. Alice was already seventeen and Bobby was five! It had gone so quick.

I sat back and thought about the past. It was terrible. Joseph had shot himself and Kayla was given back to her family after weeks of slavery and torture. It was on the news and I was happy for Kayla. But I discovered her auntie was Kayleigh and I didn't know Kayleigh had a sister.

I switched on the TV and flickered through the channels. I finally settled with the News.

"At least five minutes ago, a horrific accident occured in Jaffa Town. A red car had carried a family of four. Including; two children and two adults. The other car, which was purple only had the driver in. The driver looks around her late teens and has brown, long hair. In the back of the car, was loads of boxes. She could've possibly been moving house. We will get back to you in a bit."

I stared at the screen in shock as it turned on again. Breaking News everywhere. Tears dribbled down my cheeks as James walked in. 

"James. She's gone. Alice is dead." And it hurt just saying that. 
______________________________________________

HEYA.

Thanks for reading. This is the second to last chapter and the next chapter after this is the final. :D

Anyway, thanks for reading, voting, commenting, following. I love you all. You have all encouraged me to write more and I'm loving it. ;D

BYE.
~Eireann. x