Painful Rejection: Chapter 18

55 votes for the next chapter!

Please dont be shy with comments. I love hearing what people have to say about this story and i'm also very happy that ive caught you all by surprise with my little plot twists. Bet you've never read a werewolf rejection story liek this before!

If you say you have i will set my ninjas upon you O.O

Well im off to play Final Fantasy XIII!

(sorry its like triple spaced but i dont know why it keeps doing that!)

********

Mich tried to talk me out of putting up the shield but I ignored him to the point where I couldn’t ignore him anymore and my frustration was building up.

"Mich I’m fine!" I finally snapped.

"After being attacked from one of those things?! You are not fine!" he shouted back.

"That was over a week ago!"

"And you’re still bleeding from it! I don’t think you realize how this blood loose has affected you!"

"It doesn’t matter, I can handle it."

"No you can’t, Harmony! No one can survive bleeding for almost 2 weeks! You don’t know how scared we are for you right now."

"Well stop being scared for me! You just no one can survive that then why am I still here?!"

"Because you aren’t human!" he growled. "But that doesn’t mean you won’t die!"

I growled back. "I understand that you’re worried about me Mich but don’t be. It’s my power and ill it how I want! You’ve advised me not to use them and keep it all a secret but I haven’t used them since the day I found out well I want to use them to help this place now. I don’t care what happens to me. We all know my fate is sealed anyway." I muttered the last part.

"Stop saying that! You know well find a way to stop that from happening."