Painful Rejection: Chapter 34

"Ok so how are we going to put an end to Helms?" Mich asked.

it was later that day and we sat around the table in the kitchen trying to create a plan to stop Helms.

only problem is we havent got a single idea to suggest so Shane, Kenzie and i sat quietly and blinked at Mich.

He sighed. "Atleast im not the only one whos mind is blank." he said sitting down in annoyance.

"How can we even think of just killing him off? He has dozens of his minions patroling the woods and if we kill him theyll have their wills back and attack humans in the town." Shane said.

"And Mony cant just expand the barrior without first of all injurying herself And even if she didnt expand it then theyd just move on to another town or worse, a city!" Kenzie said.

"This matter is a hell of alot more difficult then i thought id would be." i groaned, fall forward and hitting my head on the table.

"Relax, Mony. Well think of something." Mich said.

"No we wont."

"If we could just somehow figure out where hes set up his little hide out then maybe we could go there and just take out as many of his minions as we can." Shane said.

I sprang up. "That could work!"

"No it wouldnt. Theres still the zombies in the woods."

"Well. . .what of instead of putting the barrior around the forest?"

"The entire forest?! Ok i love you Mony but you nuts." she said.

"No dumb butt not the entire forest. They cant all be scattered all over the forest. Even if they are we can get them all in one area no problem."

"Thats true." Shame said. "These are basiclly like your basic zombies from movies and stuff. All well have to do is make the barrior line around a certain area away from the pack house."

"And i can so be loud enough to get them all in the boundry!" Kenzie exclaimed excitedly.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Only you would be excited about this."

"Duh, i contribuded to our plan."

"Well i guess the important thing is we have a plan now." Mich said.

"Yea!" Kenzie raised her hand and we all high fived.

"Time to put this plan into affect." i groaned. "I guess its time to go meet Sebastian." i sighed.

"No." Mich said sternly.

"Mich i dont like it anymore then you do but he is our only source for dirt on Helms." Kenzie said.

"Exactly. As much as i hate it." i said.

He sighed. "Fine."

i nodded and groaned internally.

Time to meet with Sebastian Helms.