Painful Rejection: Chapter 9

Sorry this is late! since I got 32 votes last chafer I want 25 votes for the next chapter!

*******

After having yet another argument with Archer about helping us fight the newly discovered zombies, i finally gave up and said to hell with it. Hes Alpha after all, might as well learn how to kill a zombie.

I grabbed a few guns and attached them to my belt then grabbed a couple daggers and stuffed them into my boots. We are also still looking for those rogues but theyll be much easier to handle then zombies. we arent even 100% sure this place is infested with them. If an infestation is starting, hopfully its only in the forest and they dont make it to the town.

I walked into the livingroom as the front door opened. I ignored it and started reloading my guns.

"Archer!" a familier voice shouted. "Oh, hello, is Archer--" they froze.

Dont look up Harmony. Dont look up.

I looked up to meet familiar shocked eyes of a female whom id spent my life with.

Great. Yea looked! Please dont recognize me. Please dont recognize me.

"Harmony?" she breathed.

Perfect!

I sighed. "Hi."

"Oh Harmony! Ted get in here!" her face was filled with joy which in turn confused me.

She ran forward and hugged me as my father walked in and gave me the same shocked reaction my mother had. Or should I said "blood mother". Mich's mom had been a better mother to me then my own ever had.

I didnt hug my mom back but just stood there awkwardly as she hugged me tightly.

She finally released me to turned to my dad. "Shes come home!" she turned back to me and looked down at my hands then frowned, her eyes moving to my waste where my belt lay with 2 other guns attached to it. "Why. . .why do you have all those guns?" she asked me.

I sighed and stepped back so her arm would fall from my shoulder. "Mom, i didnt come here to catch up. Im here for work."

"Work?" she asked slowly as if it were a foreign word.

"Yes. I work for the Supreme Supernatural Court. My team and i are the people they call when somewhere has a problem with rogues or something else and this territory is full of 'somthing else'." i explained then walked over to the chair where my leather jacket lay and pulled it on.

"And the guns are for. . ."

"Im about to go kill that 'something else'."

"What?!" my dad snapped and my mom just looked mortified.