Painful Rejection: Chapter 19

Yea this chapter is bad and incredably short so im going to post chapter 20 as soon as its done.

*******

Shane agreed to help me let off some steam in the pack house gym by being my sparring partner and of course in my angry state, Kenzie insisted on supervising.

We had been sparing for 5 minutes now. Shane always let me let off some steam before trying to talk to me about the issue.

"You know you can’t keep avoiding these problems." he said, throwing a punch to my head which I easily dodged.

I grunted. "You think I don’t know that?" I threw my own punch to his head as well which he also dodged gracefully.

"You have to face your problems head on." he said going to punch my abdomen.

I growled. "I know, I know!" I swung my leg up and twirled, nearly hitting his head. "I’ve been trying to face them as head on as possible." I said going to punch him but he sidestepped and kicked my leg, causing me to fall but I grabbed his shoulder and spun us around so I landed on him then jumped up.

"I’m sure you have." he jumped up as I went to punch his head and ended up slamming my fist into the mat. "But you should try harder. Now that we know of Helms, we’ll be here a while."

I balled my fists. "The thought of staying here any longer makes me sick." I swung my arm to punch him but he dodged and ended up behind me. He kicked the back of my knees causing me to fall on my hands and knees.

"You’re thinking too much about your anger, Mony." Kenzie said from her crisscross sitting position against the wall. "Let the anger fuel your attacks not distract them."

I growled and jumped up. I swung my arm at Shane over and over, desperately trying to get in a punch but he gracefully dodged all of my attempts.

"Mony, let your anger go." Kenzie sighed. "Relieve the anger through your attacks, don’t bottle it up inside and let it grow."

I gripped my fists so tightly I think my joints crack. Being in this place had so many awful memories hit me.