Painful Rejection: Chapter 40

Sorry it took so long. To cut the babbling short, I had alot on my plate. Anyway its up now! And i promise to have 41 up soon.

Don't forget the cover contest! I'm going to end it at the end of this week!!

Also could someone make some suggestions for actors for a movie cast? I'd give you a million hugs!

******

Harmony's POV

I stood in front of the warehouse housing Helms and god knows what creations he held inside and took a deep breath.

This is it. This is where I plan to end it.

I gripped the knob and pushed the door open.

The creak of the old hinges echoed throughout the quiet warehouse.

I hesitated before gripping my gun in both hands and walked into the quiet room cautiously.

Large dusty old boxes piled high to the ceiling creating a kind of maze.

Again I hesitated before making my way through the boxes keeping a cautious finger on the trigger of my gun and keeping my sense heightened for any sound or change in the room.

The room was eerily quiet and the anxiety of my expectations for the undead to be waiting around every corner only worsened that feeling.

I have no idea how I’m going to kill Helms and make sure he’s dead, I just have to end it.

I turned around a corner and nearly walked into a closed door.

I hesitated before opening it slowly and peaking in.

The door led into a large empty room.

When nothing came jumping out, I pushed open the door and stepped.