Painful Rejection: Chapter 14

I know this is horribly over due and kind of short and it's ind of just a filler I guess but I promise some epic stuff is on the way! Be prepared by some twists and turns in this plot you never thought I'd add in ;P

And this is kind of an advertisment: for those intovampires (and no I dont mean our sparkly friend Edward) anime and comedy I'd highly recommend Bloody Kiss. It's a really good short manga with only 2 books in the series so it's good and quick :)

55 votes for the next chapter!

*******

I threw a spoon at Kenzie but she easily dodged it.

She glared at me. "Hey! All i said was your gumbo is too watery!"

"It is not!"

"Yes it is!"

"Theres nothing wrong with my gumbo. Atleast i dont make jumbalia explode-your-head-off spicy!"

"It was not 'explode your head of spicy'!" she defended.

"Please! My tongue was on fire!"

"Your just dramatic! This gumbo tastes like sea water with vegetables."

i growled and flung a fork at her which she again easily dodged. "It does not taste like sea water! Whos being dramatic now?!"

She growled back and grabbed a fork and chucked it at me which i also dodged. "I am not being dramatic!"

"Your taste buds are just messed up!" i shouted.

"If you think that gumbo tastes fine then your taste buds are messed up!" she shouted back.

"Are not!"

"Are too!!"

"Um. . .why is there a fork in the wall." Darren asked pointing to the fork sticking out of the wall.

"Oh thats from Harmony and her failure as a cook." Kenzie said pointing at me.

I growled and launched the last fork at her.

Kenzie squealed and jumped to the side causing the fork to smack a foot above its twin just as Archer walked in causing an amusing jump.

"I am not a failure at cooking! You have to sense of taste!" i shouted.

"I do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Are they really fighting about food" i heard Darren ask Archer.

I chucked a knife towards him and it smacked into the doorframe right beside Darren's fat head. He jumped into Archer who looked just as horrified then they turned to us.

"We take our food VERY seriously." i said rolling another knife in my hand.

"Very seriously." Kenzie agreed.

"But do you have to kill my kitchen n the process?" Archer asked.

"Yep."

he sighed. "Ok so youre fighting about how the others food isnt good enough right? Why not switch jobs?"

Kenzie and i exchanged a look then she scoffed. "I couldve thought of that."

i did the same. "Me too."

"Right and thats why youve killed my kitchen wall." he said with sighed. "You have horrible aime."

I got ready to aime to him. "I wonder if my aime will fail now." i murmered.

Kenzie smacked my elbow and gripped my wrist so tight i dropped the knife which she caught. "We do not stabbed our hosts in the head."