Painful Rejection: Chapter 24

Heres Chapter 24! i probably wont be able to update till maybe Monday so no certain number of votes needed!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY NEW YEARS! HAPPY HANIKAH (think i spelled that wrong im sorry!) AND ALL THOSE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

******

"You’re not coming." I said bluntly.

"Why the hell not?!" Marissa shrieked stomping her foot. "I’m Alpha Female!"

"Future Alpha Female." I corrected.

"Whatever!"

Archer sighed. "Baby, even if you were Alpha Female, I’d feel better if you stayed here." he said gently.

"But I want to go with you!" she said with a pout.

I rolled my eyes. Could she get anymore childish?!

"Have something to add to that eye roll?" she glared at me putting her hands on her hips.

"Yea. Accept you’re not coming and get the hell out of our way." I said simply.

"Gah! How dare you talk to me in such a way--"

"Would you stop that! You’re becoming a small town Alpha Female not a fuckin queen!" I groaned.

She snarled.

"Save it and just go!" I snapped. This bitch really irritates me and makes me lose control of my temper, and not just because she’s sleeping with my mate, I mean come on. Who wouldn’t this bitch annoy to the point of murder?!

"Marissa, please." Archer said gently.

She sighed then glared at me before storming off.