And the fight begins

Susie's POV

   A week has past and with all the training me and the girls have done, I believe we're ready to face Daisy.  I mean, how powerful can she be right?  The plan is to go back to Dimitri's house and wait for her to come to us.  Not the brightest idea, but without knowing where she is, it's pretty much all that we can do.  I'm upstairs packing when I'm surprised by Sidney coming in, "Sorry I startled you hun but I just wanted to wish you luck," he says.  "Your not coming with us?," I ask, alittle saddened.  "No hun, I'm not exactly cut out for a fight such as the one you guys are about to take on.  I'm just an old man really.  All I can really do is make you a few weapons and wish you all the best of luck.  Daisy would have me dead and gone the minute she walked in," he says, then looks at the ground.  I hug his neck, "Don't feel bad Sid.  You've already helped us more then you know." With that Sid turns and walks away.  I can't help but feel sorry for him.  I know how much he wants to be there for us but he is right, Daisy would kill him easiest.

   Sebastian walks in just as I finish up packing.  "You ready love?," he asks with a smile on his face.  "Yes I am.  Daisy doesn't stand a chance now.  We're ready for her," I say, as I kiss Sebastian softly.  "Sidney and Lonna have chose to stay behind, which I think is best.  I don't think either one of them are very happy about it but if it keeps them alive...," Sebastian says with a shrug.  We both head downstairs and say our goodbyes before heading off to Dimitri's house. 

   I'm surprised when we pull up that nothing seems to be out of place.  I'm guessing that either Daisy hasn't been here or she just figured that destroying Dimitri's house wasn't worth it.  I can only imagine what she has planned for us now.  I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we find out.

                                                           Daisy's POV

  " I thought these people are suppose to be all gifted and knowing?!" I say, completely disappointed.  "You have no idea just how gifted and powerful Reana is.  Maybe being locked away all that time has weakened her," Gabriel says with a concerned look on his face.  "You still care for her?" I ask. "No my queen, you are the only one I care for. My only concern is how powerful Reana and Susie may be together.  I only saw Susie once, when she was first born before she was givin to her new family. I didn't want anything to do with the so called gifts that Reana possessed and if the child that she was carrying was to have the same thing, then I wanted nothing to do with her either." Gabriel says with a disgusted look on his face.  I thought for a second I was going to have to kill my new favorite minion.  I won't have another one of my minions turning soft even for a minute, Darla did and I solved that without having to lift a finger.  I wonder how Lyza is dealing with that little bit of information? Haha, I hope it tortures her every minute.  We watch as everyone except Lonna and Sidney loads up and heads out.  I can't believe Sidney's still alive after all these years, after all he is only a mortal.  He hasn't aged well, if I do say so myself.  They were very stupid to leave the two weakest links by themselves.  I guess they thought I would never find them.  I believe it's time to show them that I'm not one to be messed with.  Just then Sidney turns and walks into the house while Lonna sits on the front steps.  Feeling sorry for herself I'm sure.  Oh how I hate mortals! 

   Me and Gabriel walk slowly from either side of Lonna surprising her.  She jumps up and tries to scream but my minion is too fast for her.  He grabs her from behind, covering her mouth, "What shall we to with this one my queen?  Turn her, kill her, or save her for lunch later?"  I knew there was a reason why he is my favorite.  "You stay right there my love.  I'm going to find our little mortal Sidney, then the fun can begin." I say, then turn to go into the house.  When I open the door I'm surprised by the loud blast of a shot gun. "Ouch, you little shit, that stung!" I yell, as I brush the blood off my now healing stomach.  "You really though a shot gun would kill me.  You mortals are dumber then I thought." I say.  "It was worth a shot," Sidney says as he turns and tries running upstairs.  I grab him by the back of his shirt and throw him across the room, slamming him hard against the wall.  "You can't out run me," I say then pulled Sidney up off the ground, pinning him against the wall.

  "You can kill me if you want, Susie and the others will destroy you either way," Sid says then closes his eyes waiting for the fatal blow.  I look Sidney up and down.  A weak mortal pinned feet above the ground, waiting for death.  What fun is that?  I only like them when they're afraid, this mortal isn't worth the effort.  I throw Sidney up the stairs and against the wall.  As he slumps on the floor I see blood drip from his mouth but can still see his chest rise and fall.  Not dead, just wounded...good enough for now I assume.

  When I walk back outside Gabriel still holds Lonna with her mouth covered.  I swear, I don't think a persons eyes could get any bigger out of fear.  Now this is more like it!  "You may release her my love," I say to Gabriel.  He smiles then steps away from Lonna.  "What are you going to do to me," she asks with fear in her voice.  "Like Gabriel suggested before, your lunch," I say, just as Gabriel grabs her and sinks his teeth deep into her throat.