Another vision

After Sebastian was out of sight I went inside where I was greeted by an ever so curious Pookie.  She could hardly keep from bouncing up and down as I told her all about the walk Sebastian and I shared.  I must say I was pretty excited myself!  I really think I could fall for this guy. 

   I went to sleep with a smile on my face.  I just knew I'd be dreaming about Sebastian...Boy was I ever wrong!!

   I was in a room I'd never seen before.  Everything was white and neatly kept.  It kinda reminded me of a hospital room but not quite.  Then she appeared....she looked just like me except with brown hair. But how could that be?  We stared at each other for what seemed like forever before she finally spoke.  "It's nice to see you again," she says, "I've been waiting so long to be able to talk to you."   Before I could ask who she was she began to speak again.  I don't know why but I never wanted her to stop.  " I need you to listen carefully Susie, the one that calls herself Daisy is coming for you, you have to be ready."  With worry in her eyes she continued..."you must not go anywhere alone!"  "But what does she want," I ask.  "She wants your soul sweet Susie, you see...your very special.  You have a gift that she wants.  I have no time to explain, your about to wake up and when you do Megan will explain everything."

  Suddenly I felt someone shaking me.  "Come on wake up!"  I open my eyes to see Pookie above me, relief in her eyes when I say, "I'm awake now, stop with tha shakin."  Pookie sat beside me on the bed ...."Dude you weren't breathing, I didn't know what else to do."  "It was so real," was all I could say.  Then without even thinking I put my hand on Pookies shoulder and again the room faded away.  Everything I just dreamed played out right in front of us.  When it was over Pookie turned to me...no color in her face when she says, "Dude, no one's called me Megan since I was 3 years old!"

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about how short it is guys but I wanted to throw this little bit in there and see what everyone thought.......let me know what you think and I promise I will upload agian soon! :D