And down she goes

"OH....that's gonna leave a mark,"  I say while brushing off my clothes for the third time.  I knew I wasn't the best at this self defense thing.  I've never even been in a real fight before so it's really no surprise that I'm getting my ass handed to me.  Every time I go down I can see Sebastian tighten his fist into a ball.  A few times he even jumped up to come help me but I made him promise that if he is gonna watch, he has to stay out of it.  I think it's proven to be alittle harder to do then he thought it would.

   When Lonna first told me that Eithan was going to help teach me self defense I thought she meant something like us standing side by side learning moves.  But no such luck!  He is throwing me around like a rag doll.  Of course, I'm sure he's taking it alittle easy seeing as how I haven't gotten punched in the face yet.  He sure hasn't hesitated on putting me on my ass though.  But I'm tough , I just get back up, dust myself off, then try again.

    I was starting to get alittle short winded so I called a time out.  We were all setting on the steps  joking about how bad I was getting my butt kicked when Lonna came outside.  "Your not trying Susie," she says, looking alittle disappointed.  "You have to focus.  Watch how Eithan moves.  Picture it in slow motion then strike back." She crosses her arms and looks at me like I'm a child that's about to get grounded. "If you aren't going to take this seriously then I'm wasting my time.  Daisy will rip you to shreds if your not prepared."  She turned  and headed back inside but I knew she'd be watching.

   I stand up and begin to stretch.  "Let's do this!" Eithan yells as he jumps up and starts bouncing from side to side.  If I didn't know better I'd say he was enjoying this alittle too much.  I think it's time to do some damage...show him that I'm not just some little girl he can toss around.  I almost laughed at the thought.  Who am I kidding?  He is gonna have me on my ass the minute I step out there.

   "Find your center, concentrate on your breathing."  Where the hell did that come from?  Was I hearing things now?  Have I finally lost it?  My line of questioning was interrupted by Eithan grabbing me from behind.  Without thinking I reached up and grabbed him by his shoulders, pulling him over my head while I bent forward causing him to go flying.  How did I just do that?  Eithan lands with a thud.  He lays there laughing trying to get back the air I had just knocked out of him.  Sebastian runs over, scoops me up, and spins me around.  "Whoo hoo!  You did it babe!" 

   Sebastian put me down when he realized I wasn't quite as excited as I should've been.  "Don't worry, you didn't hurt Eithan.  Look, he's fine."  He pointed at Eithan who was walking towards us with a big smile on his face.  "Good job grasshoppa,"  Eithan says then puts his arm around my neck, "That one was free.  You'll have to pay for the rest."  Oh really,  he's getting alittle cocky now I see.  "Alright, but don't go crying to Pookie when you get beat up by a girl."  I shout, while bouncing back and forth like he was doing earlier.

  I'm not sure how I pulled that one off but I was about to find out if I could do it again.  OR I was gonna get thrown around yet again.  Either way, Lonna couldn't say I wasn't out here trying. 

   "Find your center,  visualize him in slow motion."  There was that damn voice again.  Maybe I was losing it.  "Picture in your mind what you want to do to him, then strike.  You will not hurt him because you don't want to." 

  I did as the voice said and visualized myself punching Eithan in the chest sending him sailing across the yard.  He headed towards me ready to pounce when my hands began to tingle without thinking I raised both hands to the air then pushed both hands towards Eithan sending him flying backwards.  WTF...what just happened?  Eithan was aleast five feet away from me.  There was no way I could've hit him.  Me and Sebastian both run over to make sure he's okay. 

   "Holy crap Susie, how the hell did you do that?"  Eithan asks while trying to sit up.  "I wasn't even close to you."  "There was a blue light when you threw your hands towards him," Sebastain says, "Did you guys not see it?"  We both shake our heads.  A blue light?  What is going on?

  We hear clapping and turn to find Dimitri, Pookie, and Lonna standing at the top of the stairs.  "Good job Susie, I knew if I pushed you alittle you would tune into your gifts more.  We still have alot of work to do but this is a great start.,"  Lonna smiles and raises her glass to me.  Pookie runs over to Eithan who was standing now but was still alittle out of breath.  "You okay babe?  I knew Susie wouldn't hurt you when I told her to visualize what she wanted to do but I didn't realize how hard you were gonna get hit." Pookie kisses his cheek.

   Wait a minute...did I just hear her say SHE told me what to do?  "Yes you did." I hear the voice in my head again.  OMG...it was Pookie?  "How?" was all I could say.  "Easy," Pookie says while bouncing on her heals.  "Lonna told me that I'm your soul mate,"  Pookie blushed, "Not like boy/girl love soul mates but 'soul mates', we're connected." 

   That would explain alot actually.  When I first met Pookie I instantly felt at home with her.  Plus how we were able to show everyone my dream without really even trying.  Our connection was automatic.  So many things were going through my head, I needed to sit down.  We all went into the dining room and started talking about my training.  I was so distracted by my thoughts on Pookie that I jumped when Sebastian put his hand in mine.  

   "I asked you a question love..."  he looked at me worried, "where did the blue light come from?  How did you do that?"  I just shrugged my shoulders.  This was all becoming too much.  It was happening too fast.  I felt like the room was spinning.  I stood up, I need to get out of here.  Everything went black and I hit the floor........