Daisy strikes again

I break the circle. “This can't be happening! What happened to Lonna?” My mother puts her hand on my shoulder. “They will find her, have faith Susie,” she says. I start pacing back and forth. “We have to do something. We can't just sit here and wait to see who Daisy takes next.” I was so mad I was shaking.

   “Wait a minute...how come we were able to start hearing them all the sudden?” I ask. “I heard you say that you wish you could hear them so I concentrated harder,” Pookiesays. “I did too,” says my mother. “Wait a minute. You could hear my thoughts?” I say, obviously confused. “Yes dear, I told you, our gifts together are very strong,” my mother says. With that, I sat back down in the floor and raise my hands to mother and Pookie. They both joined me and we formed our circle.

   I felt us lift off the ground just like before and I knew that once I opened my eyes I would see what was happening with Sebastian and the others. Truth be told, I was scared as hell. I waited an extra few seconds before opening my eyes. When I did, I couldn't believe what I saw.

   There standing side by side stood Lyza, Daisy, and Lonna. Oh my god, what have they done to Lonna. Her eyes were just as black as Daisy's. I blink my eyes hard but no I'm not imagining it, again there they stood with evil smirks on their faces.

   Sebastian, Dimitri and Eithan were right outside the door peeking in. We could hear them whispering. “We have to take them all down. They will kill us the moment they get the chance,” Dimitri says. “No, we have to bring Lyza and Lonna back with us. They are our friends, we can't just kill them,” Sebastian whispers.

   “Come on in boys, we know your out there,” Daisy says,“I've got a new addition to my minions. Come on in here and get a good look at your dear friend Lonna.” “What do you suggest we do little brother? If you don't want to kill them then how do you suggest we get them back to the house. They're not just gonna get in the car with us,” Dimitri says, clearly agitated. “I know what to do,” says Eithan, “I hope this works, I'm alittle out of practice.”

   Eithan steps inside the doorway of the room and puts his hand out in from of him. “Be gone demon!,” he yells. “What are you trying to do little man?,” Daisy says. He takes a step forward. “I said, be gone!” The walls start shaking and parts of the ceiling start to crumble. “Your wrecking my house you little shit!,” Daisy yells then lounges for Eithan. He throws his other hand towards her and a gust of air comes from behind him and sends Daisy flying against the wall. Lyza and Lonna run towards Daisy trying to help her but Eithan's hold is too strong pinning Daisy against the wall. “Get them you idiots,” Daisy yells.

   Lonna and Lyza lounge at Eithan but they're not fast enough. Before they can reach him Sebastain and Dimitri are right in front of them. I'd almost forgotten how fast vampires can move. They begin circling each other. The walls continue to shake and pieces of the ceiling start coming down. “We need to get out of here,” Eithan says, “This house is going to fall in on itself any minute now.” As if reading each others mind, Dimitri and Sebastian hit Lonna and Lyza at the same time knocking them out cold. They throw the girls over their shoulders and head for the door.

   “Come on Eithan, we got what we came for. Let's get out of here before it's too late,” Dimitri says. The guys run out the door with Lonna and  Lyza. “Get back here, they're mine!,” Daisy shouts, still unable to move. “When I get down from here I'm going to rip your head off,” Daisy says. “Your not getting out of here anytime soon if at all you evil bitch,” Eithan yells then raises both his hands. “Wind, I command you, take this whole place down.” And with that, he backs out of the room and the ceiling collapses. Eithan runs out of the house and joins the others in the car. Dimitri takes off leaving a trail of skid marks on the drive way. “What took you so long? We ran all the way down the street and got the car expecting you would be right behind us,” says Sebastian. Eithan laughs then points out the back window. “I was doing that,” he says. Sebastian looks back just in time to see Daisy's house fall into a pile of rubble. “Hell yeah,” he shouts, “But what about Daisy, did you handle her as well?” “I control the wind dude, and I'm pretty out of practice,” Eithan says, “I'm sure the house falling on her didn't kill Daisy, she's pretty powerful. Once she gets her strength back though she's gonna be pissed and wanting revenge.” “And we'll be ready for her,” says Dimitri. “Wait a minute, where are the girls?,” Eithans asks, looking around. “In the trunk, you didn't think we were gonna risk them waking up before we can get them to the house, did you?,” Sebastian says and they all laugh.

   I let out a sigh of relief and break the circle.  "We need to be ready for when they get back here with the girls," I say alittle worried.  "What are we going to do to save them?  Can they be saved?,"  Pookie asks my mother.  "I think I know exactly what to do," she replies then smiles.