Another gift comes to light

After three straight hours of kicking the crap out of Eithan, my mother and I decide to take a short break then try something new.  Seeing's how we pretty much have the fighting part of our gifts down, I think it's time  to see if there's something new just below the surface waiting to be discovered.  Me and mother are very strong when we work together, even stronger with Pookie helping out.  So during lunch we invite her to join us.  She was even more excited then Eithan had been. 

   "Looks like you took a good beating," Sebastian says as he sits across from Eithan, "Dude, you got beat up by girls."  We all laugh and Eithan stands up, "I was letting them win.  I'm ready now, no holding back."  "Sit back down love," Pookie says, "me and the girls are going to give it a try."  "Like hell, they're not throwing you around. No way," Eithan says alittle too loud.  "We are going to try to bring out any gifts that may be undiscovered Eithan, we would never use one of the girls as our punching bags, we have you for that," my mother says then we all laugh again. 

   Once we finish cleaning up, me and the girls head outside.  We ask the others to remain in the house so that we can have full concentration.  Of course, they all agree but not before Eithan saying once again that he let us win.  I guess Sebastian hurt his ego alittle.

   Me, my mother, and Pookie go to the middle of the yard and sit in a circle.  "What do you think is going to happen?  Do you really think I have more gifts," I ask.  "I believe you do dear, you've already proven to be very strong beyond your years," my mother replies. 

   We join hands and immediately I feel my hands start to heat up.  Before I can ask what's happening I feel myself getting lighter.  It feels almost as if I'm floating.  I open my eyes and gasp.  Not only are we at least three feet in the air, but when I look at my legs I look almost see through.  My mother chants words that seem to be getting softer and softer.  Her and Pookie both open their eyes at the same time and Pookie lets out an excited squeal.  "I can see through you Susie.  What does it feel like," she asks.  Before I can answer my mother says, "See if you can stand up without the circle being broken."  I do as she says and sure enough it works.  My mother lets go of my hand and grabs Pookie's.  Concentrate with me Pookie, let's see if we can make Susie disappear completely. 

   Barely a moment passes when I feel light as a feather.  I let out a giggle.  "Wow, where are you Susie," my mother asks.  "Right here," I say as I touch her hand, "I'm going to try something, don't break the circle till I come back."  They agree and I turn to head to the house.  Once I reach the door, amazingly I walk right through it.  The guys were all sitting at the kitchen table while the girls sit in the living room.  I walk as quietly as I can and stand right beside Sebastian.  It would be so easy to scare the crap out of them right now, so tempting. 

    Just then Lonna walks in the room.  She looks right at me and I swear she can see me.  "What's up Lonna? Something wrong," Sid asks.  "No, just a weird feeling.  I'm sure it's nothing," she says then goes back to the living room.  I can't resist any longer I have to let them know that I've discovered another gift.  "So, what do you think guys," I say with a chuckle.  Sebastian spins around looking straight through me.  "Did you guys just hear something," he asks.  "It's me silly," I say then tap him on the shoulder.  Sebastian jumps out of his seat and I can't help but laugh.  "What the hell," says Sid.  Just then I start to feel heavier until everyone is staring at me with their mouths wide open.  "Pretty neat huh," Pookie says as her and my mother come through the door.  "I'll say," Sid whispers. 

                                                                   Daisy's POV

   I've made myself three more minions and now I think it's time for my revenge.  Luckily I found myself a witch.  Now that I have her soul of course, I now have her gifts.  I stand looking down at the floor where the witch drew me a pentagram.  She tells me that all I have to do is say what I want to see and I should appear before me.  I assure her that if this does not work then she will not live long enough to regret lying to me.  "It will work," she pleads, "you now have my gifts so it should come naturally to you." 

   I lift my hand above the pentagram and began to chant.  "Show me Susie and the others," I say.  Instantly the pentagram begins to glow.  Right before my eyes I see Susie sitting in a living room that I don't recognise.  Beside her sits Sebastian and Pookie.  In the floor in front of Pookie sits Eithan, oh how I wish I could reach through and snap his neck.  I look around and recognise everyone except the girl sitting beside Dimitri.  Oddly enough she looks like an older sister to Susie, but that's impossible.  Who the hell is this girl?

   Right then my favorite new little minion comes and stands beside me.  "I can't believe they found her," he says.  "Found who?  Who is that girl," I ask.  "This is not good," he says.  "What are you talking about?  Speak I tell you, who is that," I shout.  He stares at the girl then looks at me.  Before I can ask again he points to her, "That my dear Daisy is my wife!"