The big announcement!

"We have to leave school", Sebastian says, shocking everyone.  "Lyza and I met with my brother and he's filled us in on this 'Daisy!'  She's alot more dangerous then you can imagine and she's getting closer to knowing how to get to Susie.  We can't let that happen!"

   Sebastian has a brother and we have to leave?  I didn't see that one coming!  How would we be able to leave, none of us are old enough to just leave the school?!  I was just about to ask Sebastian to explain further when Eithan spoke up....

   "I'm in", he says, then high fives Sebastian.  What is it with guys?  They're down for anything daring, they never worry about the details.  So I had to ask...."How the hell are we suppose to pull this off?  We can't just leave school.  What will our parents think, that we've ran away?!  That'll go over well!  And who is this brother?  Out of all the weeks we've spent talking and spending every minute together, you've never mentioned a brother." 

   Lyza came and put her hand on my shoulder whispering her calming words.  I hadn't realized how worked up I had gotten.  Lyza led me to the bed where her and Pookie sat on either side of me.  Pookie retch over and held my hand.  I loved having her as my friend...my best friend! 

    "I'm sorry I didn't mention him before, but yes I have a brother.  His name is Dimitri!  He lives right out of town and our familie's estate.  He's invited us all to stay with him for a while.  He knows things that may prove useful to us.  He can protect us and he wants us there together", Sebastian says. 

  Estate huh?!  I wonder why Sebastian's here if he has a brother that obviously is willing to let him come home.  My parents wouldn't even let me come home after the massacre happened.  I've been hoping that the police didn't tell my parents the gory details and then they just shipped me off here.  No one could be that disconnected from their kid right?! 

   Pookie raised her hand to speak as if we were in a classroom which actually made me giggle alittle.  She asks the question I'm sure everyone was anxious to know....."How do we all leave this place without the adults in our lives throwing a fit, after all this is a boarding school?!"

   "Good question Pookie," Sebastian says with a smile, "Lyza here is gonna fill you guys in on how SHE is gonna make it happen!"  Sebastian takes a seat and all attention switches to Lyza. 

   "As you all know, I'm am a witch of sorts.  I can do many things that none of you have witnessed and one of these things include a mind sweep.  I can take information out of a person's head and put things in there that I want them to think.  I can only do it with people I've come into contact with so those of you that have parents will have to bare with me alittle.  I can't change your parents memories since I haven't met them but when I'm done with the faculty here, I won't have to!" 

    Lyza said all this like it was an everyday thing, like it was no big deal.  Mind sweeps, are you kidding me!  It's one thing to be able to calm a person down when they're flipping out but being able to change a persons memories...is that even safe?!  As if reading my mind Lyza started speaking again...

  " No one will be hurt by this.  I'm simply gonna make the faculty believe they've transferred us outta here and they'll tell anyone who may ask  about us.  This way we get to move to Dimitri's place without any fuss from the school or parents."  Lyza's confidence in the idea spread throughout our group and soon we were planning our grand departure.....

  Within three days we were all gathered and told by the head mistress that we would be transferred to a new school.  She assured us that those of us with parents need not worry because they had also been informed.  We were to be packed and ready to leave by nightfall.  Head mistress ended the meeting by telling us that our driver would meet us all at the front gates and sent us on our way.

   I wasn't sure why but I was still very nervous.  I knew that technically we were in the clear but that didn't include Daisy.  What if she was out there somewhere...watching..waiting for me to leave the school.  I couldn't let that stop me from going with my friends.  Sebastian said his brother knew things and would protect us and I believe him.  A knock at the door brought me out of my thoughts.

  "Ready love, our ride should be here any minute", Sebastian says smiling as he kisses my forehead.  "All ready....let's do this!"

  We all met at the gate more than ready to leave this place when a limo pulls up.  I never imagined we'd be picked up by a limo of all things but sure enough here it is.  When the driver door opened the look on Sebastian's face said it all.....it was Dimitri.  I look back at the school one last time before putting my bags in the trunk......I never thought I'd be out of here so soon, but I can't wait to see what is coming up next.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the picture from left to right is Eithan, Sebastian, and Dimitri.  Enjoy and comment