The love we make

WARNING: This chapter is rated R and is not suitable for children.  Enjoy and please let me know what you think!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Sebastian runs in my room and to my side.  "What's wrong, what happened?," he asks with a worried look on his face.  "It's Daisy, she was in my dream again.  She's never been able to scare me like that before," I say.  "It's okay love, your safe.  I'm not letting anything happen to you.  Daisy doesn't know where we are," Sebastian says, "We'll be safe here for a while until we can figure out what to do about her."

   "Are Lyza and Lonna awake yet?," I ask.  "No, they haven't moved at all either," he says, sounding a bit concerned.  "It worked right?  We changed them back didn't we?," I ask.  "I believe so, but we'll have to wait till they wake up to be sure," he says, "Would you like me to stay with you for a while so you can try to get some rest?"  "I would love that, thank you."  I say, then feel myself blush.

   "Why are you blushing?," Sebastian says with a smile on his face.  "There's something I've been thinking about for a long time," I say.  "And what would that be?," he asks.  "This," I say then kiss him hard on the lips.  Sebastian lays me on my back and lays beside me.  Our kisses become deeper and more passionate.  I let out a moan and feel Sebastian smile. We've been together for nearly a year and now I think I'm finally ready.  I pull Sebastian on top of me and wrap my legs around him.  He pulls his head back and looks me in the eyes, "You are so damn beautiful," he says then begins kissing me on my neck.  I moan as chills flow all over my body.  "Sebastian, I need you to lock the door," I say.  "Are you sure?," he ask.  But I know he wants this just as much as I do.

  As he's getting up he kisses me from my forehead to my toes.  Oh my God, I've never wanted anyone the way I want him right now.  Sebastian locks the door then turns around and takes his shirt off.  This man is so beautiful.  "I've never done this before," I say, alittle embarrassed.  "Are you sure you want this?," he asks.  "I'm more then sure.  I want you to be my first and my last.  I love you," I say, then put my arms out beckoning him.  Sebastian smiles then walks to the foot of the bed.  He unbuckles his pants then starts crawling towards me, kissing me from my toes up. 

  I was only in my t-shirt and panties so when me reached my stomach he raised my shirts.  I moaned louder.  His lips caressed my belly as he lifted my shirt over my head.  He moved to my breasts and gently nibbled on my nipples before kissing them.  I could hardly stand it.  I grabbed Sebastian and kissed him hard.  "I want you now," I say, then flip him on his back. 

   Sebastian moans as I kiss his neck then his chest, grinding against him all the while.  He sits up pulling me closer to him.  We kiss so passionately that it seems we're the only two people in the world.  "I love you," I whisper.  Sebastian stands up still holding me in his arms.  His strong body feels so damn good against me.  He pins me against the wall as he removes his pants and boxers.  We never stop kissing as Sebastian walks us both back to the bed.  He lays me down and takes off my panties.  Kissing my stomach and then my thighs.  I think my body will explode when he puts his head between my legs.  Oh my God, I've never felt anything like this, AMAZING!  Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore Sebastian moved up and kissing my stomach again then my nipples.  I wrap my legs around his waist as he moves himself into me.  I will admit that it hurt like hell but at the same time, I've never felt anything so wonderful.  Sebastian made love to me.  It was exactly how I imagined it would be.  He was so gentle and careful not to hurt me. 

   When it was over we laid in each others arms with our naked bodies glistening with sweat.  Sebastian caressing my back while I laid with my head nestling his neck.  "That was amazing," I say, my body isstill tingling.  "Your amazing," he says, then looks at his watch.  "It's after midnight," he says.  "After midnight?," I ask.  Sebastian lifts me up to look at him, "Yes love, it's after midnight.  Happy Birthday Susie."