Dylan Hall

After what seemed like forever I was able to snap out of the shock of seeing all my classmates lifeless bodies.  I called the police and went to search for any survivors. To my surprise I was the only one left .  But why me?  I was in the bed next to hers, shouldn't I have been the first one to be attacked?

   The police searched for Daisy but only found more bodies...everyone from the head mistress to the janitor. They questioned me for hours but what could I tell them.  'The girl from my night terrors came to the school and killed everyone but me', no I couldn't say that, they would have me committed.  Finally they decided that I wasn't a mass murderer and let me go.

  You would think that after all that happened I would be sent home but no such luck.  They decided I was to be transferred to Dylan Hall.  A co-ed school of rejects....I should fit right in there!

   As soon as the car pulled into the drive at Dylan Hall  I knew this place was different....no dress wearing snobs...no snooty teachers that only call on you to embarrass and ridicule you.  No, this could actually work for me.  Looking around I see every type ....from the jocks to the pink mohawk wearing punks.  And the best part is that no one has even looked my way.  Oh yes, this could work out just fine!

   My new roomate called herself Pookie.   She was a cute little blonde type, she seemed harmless enough.  Once I was settled in and had the longest shower imaginable I was greeted at the bathroom door by the bubbly Pookie herself.   "Come on you gotta get outta this room and meet some people..."  she says, bouncing on her heels like it's Christmas morning.  "Alright alright", i say...trying and failing to hide the smile.

    The lunch area was pretty much like any other schools.....you have your table of nerds, table of jocks, on the grass sits the stoners along with the mathlete types.....then there was Pookies table....boy what a sight!  I've never seen such a mixture of people at one table in my life.  From Lyza that looked completely evil to Darla that looked like she just stepped out of the Wizard of Oz.  There were a few others that I completely forgot their names when HE looked up. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I know this is a really short chapter but I wanted to make sure that I'm going the right direction with my story......please comment and I promise more asap!  The picture is what I imagine Pookie looking like...