Reana's escape

Lonna and I decided that total privacy could only be found up in my room.  There needed to be absolute silence for us to be able to concentrate.  If we were going to find my mother then it would take both of us. 

   Downstairs Lyza and Darla had both woke up and were raising hell, trying to get out of their ropes.  Somehow Lyza had gotten her handkerchief off her mouth earlier which was quickly resolved.  But not until she had already made me very upset by talking about my mother.  I will show her that she is wrong!  Once we find my mother and bring her here, we can figure out how the reverse whatever it is that Daisy has done to my friends.

   Lonna and I set in the floor and join hands.  "Close your eyes Susie.  Picture the room you have seen your mother in before.  Think of any smells you may have experienced.  Concentrate, block everything else out of your mind."  I listen to Lonna talking and her voice begins to fade.

   "Hello Susie, it's so nice to see you again," my mother says with a smile on her face.  She looked so beautiful.   "Am I dreaming?, I ask my mother.  "In a sense you are.  You see, you have meditated yourself into my dream.  Very good job by the way!  You've come  far with your gifts dear child."  My mother opens her arms to me.  This is the first time I've ever hugged her and all I can think about was how good she smells, like rose peddles and lavender.  "I'm not sure how long Lonna and I can keep this dream going so I need you to tell me where you are.  We will come rescue you.  You know that Dimitri wants you to come live with us."  My mother put her hand to her heart and sat down on the foot of the bed.  "Dimitri stills remembers me after all these years?  He talked about me to you?"  She blushes slightly then smiles a sweet smile.  "I'm not sure if I'm ready.  What if I can't make it on the outside?  I've been here for alittle under sixteen years Susie, alot has changed out in the world."  I sit beside my mother and take her hand in mine.  "You won't be alone mom.  You will have me and my friends.  They are my family now and they will be yours as well.  Plus, you will have Dimitri.  He really cares alot for you."  I see a tear roll down her cheek and my heart breaks.  "I'm not sure exactly where this place is Susie.  All I know is that it's called Grey Garden's Rehabilitation Center."  And with that my mother faded away and I was back in my room sitting in front of Lonna, which had an awfully big smile on her face.

   "What are you smiling at?,"  I say, a bit confused.  "Reana is very beautiful.  I saw everything that you did.  I know where your mother is now.  It's quite amazing how young Reana looks, she looks just like you.  Since we were holding hands I was also able to see alittle into your future with her.  You are going to be very happy.  The void that you've felt your whole life will finally be filled,"  Lonna says then hugs me.  "You have no idea how glad I am to hear you say that," I say. 

   We got to our feet and heading downstairs.  Sebastian and Dimitri are at the kitchen table drinking something out of dark glasses.  I'm pretty sure it's blood but I don't dare ask.  They are vampires and if they want to keep up their strength then drinking blood is a necessity.  I'm just glad that they're not like Daisy.  She kills for food while Dimitri and Sebastian get their blood from an actual blood bank.   

  I could only laugh when I notice that Pookie is trying everything she can to get Lyza and Darla to eat some of the eggs she has just cooked for them.  "You have to eat or you'll starve to death," she says as Lyza spits out the eggs.  "Give it up Pookie.  If they don't want to eat then let them set there hungry," I say then go to the livingroom.  Lonna goes to the kitchen and tell the guys to come to the livingroom for the news about my mother. 

   Everyone sat around me listening as I told them about how I was able to meditate myself into my mothers dream.  Noone said anything until I was done.  The first one to speak was Eithan, "Let's go, what are we waiting for?"  He's always up for anything, dangerous or not.  Dimitri stands beside Eithan and says, "We should go tonight.  We can not leave the girls here unattended so I think it would be best for Pookie and Lonna to stay behind."  Lonna didn't seem at all bothered by Dimitri's suggestion but Pookie was another story.  "Why can't I go?  I can help Reana escape," she says with a disappointed look on her face.  "Of course you could be of help but we need you here," Dimitri said.  "Fine, but I want Susie to keep me informed on every detail.  All you have to do Susie is think about me and what you want to tell me and I will hear you."  Pookie looks at Susie waiting for a response when Lyza starts laughing.